5 Bedroom Luxury Seafront Villa with Heated Pool & Children's Pool in Milna, Brac Island, sleeps 10
Holiday highlights ~ Magnificent sea views over Milna bay ~ Secluded heated pool, children's pool and whirlpool ~ Spectacular luxury villa at the heart of Milna town ~
This beautifully appointed villa has been lovingly restored and updated, combining the luxuries of heated pools and concierge service with an enviable position at the heart of Milna. Take in the fabulous views over the bay, relax in the whirlpool or soak up the sun on one of the sea view terraces or balconies.
Your holiday villa
This villa is set over three levels. Stone steps lead up from street level straight to the second floor with the entrance to the villa. On this second floor level guests find the pool and pool terrace. The terrace surrounds the pool, which is divided into three sections. The main pool and the children's pool are separated by wide stepping stones, while the whirlpool sits above the main pool. From the stepping stones there are 2 steps up to the dining terrace with dining table and chairs for 10.
The dining terrace leads into the open-plan living-kitchen-dining room, with beamed ceilings and spacious loggia looking out from the front of the villa over the bay. From the living area, stairs lead down to the first floor, with three double bedrooms, each with ensuite shower room. A bunk bedroom is accessed via the hallway and also the main double bedroom. There is a communal sea-view terrace with lounge seating on this level, while a separate sea-view balcony with chairs is accessed via the master bedroom. Stairs lead down from the hallway to the ground floor, which contains the final twin bedroom with ensuite shower room, along with a gym and sauna. Public parking is available in front of the villa.
This luxury villa provides 2 hours of daily maid service included, and a concierge/house manager is always on hand for anything you need. Private chef service is also available on request (supplement applies). Airport transfers by speedboat can also be arranged (supplement applies) and take approx. 35 minutes direct from the airport.
Explore the area
Car hire is not essential as the shops, bars and restaurants of Milna are within easy walking distance, and airport transfers can be arranged by speedboat from Split airport. There is a lovely beach ideal for families approx. 500m away from the property. Boat hire (with and without skipper's license), bicycles and kayak rental are available in Milna. There is a scuba diving centre within 50m of the property. Catamarans depart from the quay 300m away from the villa, ideal for day trips to surrounding islands or the mainland (including, Korcula Hvar and Split). Our online magazine contains more information on the best excursions and sights on Brac Island.
- Distance to beach700 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport2-3 hours including ferry crossing, or 35 minutes if arriving by speedboat transfer.
- Nearest townMilna
- Distance to town300m
- Distance to bus stop500m
- Frequency of busesEvery 2 hours
- Details on nearest shopsRange of shops and restaurants in Milna
- Distance to nearest shops300 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant300m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 10
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 10
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for July & August, 3 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for July & August, any day for all other dates.
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2017
- Area: 250m2
- Public parking available in front of the villa
- Pool towels and robes
- Pets are not permitted
- Smoking is not permitted
- Boat mooring: ACI Marina in Milna Harbour, Nautički Centar or a Private Harbour also available
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Twice weekly
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: Main pool, children's pool & whirlpool - total 42m2
- Pool private to the property
- Heated pool
- Kid's pool
- Wine cooler
- Sonos music system
- Smart TV
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Dining table & chairs, sun loungers, lounge furniture
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Connecting Rooms
- Information on bedrooms: Connecting rooms: Bunk bedroom and one double bedroom. The 3 double rooms have super king size beds.
- Number of double bedrooms: 3
- Total number of bedrooms: 5
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- Number of rooms with Bunk Beds: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 4
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 4
- Additional information on bathrooms: Bath in the master bedroom ensuite
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 700 m
- Driving time to nearest beach: 5 minutes walk
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 2-3 hours including ferry crossing, or 35 minutes if arriving by speedboat transfer.
- Nearest town: Milna
- Distance to town: 300m
- Distance to bus stop: 500m
- Details on nearest shops: Range of shops and restaurants in Milna
- Distance to nearest shops: 300 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 300m
- In suburb
- On the seaside
- Bus stop: 500 m
- Distance from the sea: 10 m
- Distance from the center: 300 m
- Bus available
- Frequency of buses: Every 2 hours
- Information on transfers: Airport transfers by speedboat available on request. Must be booked in advance. Speedboat transfer takes approx. 35 minutes.
- In city
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Pool heating
- 2h daily maid service
- The following must be produced on arrival: € 500
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
27 Apr. - 25 May£ 712.00 25 May - 22 June£ 857.00 22 June - 31 Aug.£ 1,229.00 31 Aug. - 14 Sept.£ 857.00 14 Sept. - 26 Oct.£ 712.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Thank you so much for an amazing week at gorgeous Villa Aqua. We had such a wonderful week here and definitely didn’t want to leave! The design of the house works so well and we couldn’t get enough of the views, breakfast and lunch on the front balcony was perfect! We loved Croatia and Milna particularly, very picturesque but with just enough going on. Barbara is a real angel, she made our stay even better by helping us with anything and everything. A lovely friendly face in the morning and nothing was too much trouble.
Stayed August 2018
Thank you for letting us use Villa Aqua. We had a fantastic time and spent hours in the pool. An extra special thank you to Barbara for keeping it beautiful every day and being so helpful.
Stayed August 2018
Read more reviews
Villa Aqua has such a well thought out design with everything you could possibly need and more. The views are amazing, the location great, and the pool was perfect.
Stayed August 2018
I loved the accommodation and that you can walk everywhere and the pool was great.
Thank you Barbara for keeping the villa lovely and clean and organizing food and meals. You are fantastic.
Stayed August 2018
What a wonderful week for 21st celebrations, such a beautiful island! A huge thank you to Barbara who was incredibly lovely and accommodating! We had a fantastic four days exploring the island on quad bikes and a day excursion to Hvar with the owner of Olife (next door restaurant). It’s been such a memorable holiday for all of us and the view is amazing, has everything you would possibly need! Would definitely love to come back!
Stayed June 2018
We had a fabulous stay at Villa Aqua. The villa is luxurious – so well designed and so well equipped with everything you could possibly need. And what a beautiful location on this quiet island of Brac. Many thanks to Barbara who looked after us so well, answered all our questions and helped us to arrange our excursions.
Stayed June 2018