2 Bedroom Villa with Pool in Mirca on Brac Island, Sleeps 4-7
This delightful house is situated right on the beach on Brac island with a private swimming pool. This secluded location is perfect for those guests looking to stay in a waterfront property set in natural surroundings with only the sound of the sea and swaying trees to disturb them!
The house is accessed after a short drive from Supetar ferry terminal. A turn off from the main road leads down a gravel track ending in the house itself. Cars can be parked by the house and guests enter into a modern open plan kitchen / diner / lounge area with stone fireplace. On this level there is a separate toilet and bathroom with bath. Stairs to the basement take guests into a secondary lounge which is naturally cool and can also be used as additional sleeping quarters as this room contains a single sofa bed and a double sofa bed - sleeping 3 in total. The first floor features two double bedrooms with sea view and en-suite shower rooms.
From the main lounge area French doors open out onto a lovely sea facing patio area and swimming pool, ideal for entertaining. Steps from the patio lead down to the beach.
The house would suit a family or friends looking for a tranquil waterside location on a typical Dalmatian Island location. The nearby town of Supetar with its cafes and bars is within 5 minutes drive of the house. Brac island has much to offer in the way of sightseeing. Sites of interest include Vidova Gora, the highest point of all the Adriatic islands (778m), the towns of Milna, Postira, Sutivan and Bol with the famous Bol Golden Cape beach. Also worth visiting is the sandy beach of Lovrecina Bay near Splitska. Excursions to other islands and to the mainland are also all possibilities from Brac. Car hire is recommended at this house.
- Distance to beach1 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport1hrs 30mins including ferry transfer
- Nearest townSupetar
- Distance to town1km
- Details on nearest shopsVariety of shops in Supetar, Supermarket, Post office, Bank and other shops are available.
- Distance to nearest shops1 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant600m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 7
- Minimum stay: 7 nights in July and August, 3 nights other months.
- Arrival days: Any day arrivals for all dates.
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2002
- Last renovated: 2008
- Area: 210 m2
- Cot is available on request and free of charge.
- Boat mooring is available at the property and a secured berth is available in Supetar, Split and Sutivan.
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Parking available for 3 cars
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool private to the property
- Fire place
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Garden table and chairs.
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Additional cots and sofa beds available
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 4
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
- Additional information on bathrooms: Ground floor bathroom has a jacuzzi bath. En suite bathrooms are equipped with showers.
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 1 m
- Driving time to nearest beach: House is positioned on the beach.
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 1hrs 30mins including ferry transfer
- Nearest town: Supetar
- Distance to town: 1km
- Details on nearest shops: Variety of shops in Supetar, Supermarket, Post office, Bank and other shops are available.
- Distance to nearest shops: 1 km
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 600m
- On the seaside
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Pet Fee: €7 per day, payable locally
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 01 Apr.£ 302.00 01 Apr. - 01 June£ 353.00 01 June - 01 July£ 475.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 634.00 01 Sept. - 15 Sept.£ 475.00 15 Sept. - 14 Oct.£ 353.00 14 Oct. - 01 Jan.£ 302.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: