Seven bedroom Luxury Brac Island Villa with Pool sleeps 12Situated by the water’s edge of a picturesque bay on Brac Island, this breathtaking contemporary villa is set on three floors and offers fabulous views of the glistening Adriatic sea from all levels. The villa effortlessly combines comfort and style where available to purchase paintings and sculptures of local artists are displayed throughout the property as part of a living gallery. Guests staying at the villa can enjoy a unique holiday experience at a seriously top villa retreat.The villa is approached along a gravel road with parking to the rear. Guests enter the villa mid-floor (first) directly into a vast lounge/diner with a sliding ‘glass curtain’ door running the entire length of one side of the room opening out onto a terrace with sea views. To the rear of the lounge is a fully equipped kitchen. Also featured on this level are a double bedroom with sea view and ornamental balcony, a further double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, a twin bedroom and a separate shower room.The upper (second) floor features a study room, a twin room and a terrace offering wonderful views of the stunning coast below.The ground floor offers additional accommodation and is presented as two separate parts with an interconnecting door between them. The first part is entered via stairs from the first floor down into a hallway where there is a double bedroom, a separate shower room. and a utility/laundry room. The hallway leads into a lounge/diner with doors opening out onto the pool terrace. An interconnecting door from this lounge opens up into a second open plan kitchen / lounge with doors also leading out onto the pool terrace. To the rear is a double bedroom, a day bed with additional pull out single bed and a separate shower room. The number of beds exceeds the maximum occupancy in order to provide flexible sleeping arrangments/combinations.The ground floor pool and terrace with nearby BBQ and outdoor eating area offer the perfect spot from which to enjoy the spectacular views and unique sensation of holidaying on the Adriatic Sea. Stairs from the terrace lead down to the seaside swimming platform equipped with beach umbrellas.The villa runs on solar power with generator back up. For details on how this works please click here.
Days away from the beach and pool can be spent exploring the pretty harbour town of Milna located 2 kms away where guests can purchase fresh fruit and vegetables, bread, local wines and freshly caught fish. There are also opportunities to dine in the local restaurants serving traditional Dalmatian cuisine. Car hire is recommended at this villa and there is no better way to enjoy this increasingly popular island than to drive around stopping off at its various beaches and pretty coastal towns.The villa would suit 2 or 3 families or a group of friends looking for space and comfort in an unrivalled location.
- Distance to beach20 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport2-3 hours including ferry crossing.
- Nearest townMilna
- Distance to town2km
- Distance to nearest restaurant2km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 12
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 12
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for 28.06.14 - 29.08.14. 4 nights all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday for 28.06.14 - 29.08.14. Any day for all other dates
- Built: 2008
- Fans are provided in each bedroom.
- High chair also available.
- Parking for 3 cars - Further spaces available on request.
- Sea view
- Sun deck
- Fans provided
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 8m x 4m
- Pool private to the property
- Stereo comment:CD player and iphone docking station available
- Internet Access comment: Wireless broadband available free of charge.
- The villa runs on solar power with the exception of the dishwasher and washing machine which are powered by the generator. Low wattage appliances can be run using solar power and these include fans, TV, DVD player, fridge, computers, iPODs, mobile phone chargers and similar devices. For full details on what appliances can and cannot be used at the villa click here
- Washing machine
- DVD player
- Internet access
- Study room features an additional single bed to offer flexible sleeping arrangements. Maximum villa capacity must remain at 12.
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Outdoor dining area, pool recliners, umbrellas
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- TV room
- Number of double bedrooms: 4
- Total number of bedrooms: 7
- Number of twin bedrooms: 3
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 4
Staff on site /available
- Cook and/or Maid available on request.
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 20 m
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 2-3 hours including ferry crossing.
- Nearest town: Milna
- Distance to town: 2km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 2km
- On the seaside
- Car recommended
- Information on transfers: Available on request
- Provision of linen/towels
- Pre-paid Nokia mobile phone with approx 100 kuna credit available for guest use.
- The following must be produced on arrival: 50 Euros