Luxurious peaceful seaside retreat with pool and views over 500m of coastline, near Milna, Brac Island
Holiday Highlights:~ Half a kilometre of coastline on your doorstep ~ Your own private holiday resort ~
Nestled in the crook of a glittering blue bay on Brac island, this luxurious secluded retreat looks out upon 500m of coastline on your doorstep. Relax and unwind in this truly magnificent getaway, described time and again as a paradise – bathe in the turquoise waters at the end of the garden, or take in the views over the unspoilt coastline.
Uniquely designed, reminiscent of an exclusive resort, the estate is comprised of the main house, an annexe and an additional apartment. Beautiful warm stone buildings, designed in keeping with the landscape, lie in private grounds of over 4000m2 filled with the scent of lavender, rosemary, sage, magnolia and mimosa. A cascading garden meanders down past sun terraces and hidden seating areas to a uniquely designed salt water pool with views over the bay. At the foot of the garden lies half a kilometre of coastline, with an expansive stone pontoon equipped with swimming pool steps to the fabulous turquoise waters directly outside the gate. Just a few minutes’ stroll from here takes you to a pebble beach, ideal for young children.
Your holiday villa
The main house is accessed from a warm stone terrace with outdoor dining table, into a spacious lounge/dining area. The lounge leads to a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, double room and a single room, all with doors onto a shared terrace. There is also a bathroom with separate toilet. A shady summer kitchen and utility room are to the rear of the main house; here you can also access roof terraces and verandas with stunning sea views.
A lovingly restored stone annexe lies a few metres from the main house, comprising a large lounge with single bed, bathroom and doors to the sea facing terrace. Stairs lead to a galleried sleeping area with double bed below a vaulted wooden-beamed ceiling, featuring sea views from the skylight.
Explore the area
Car hire is recommended. Outdoor activities available within the area include fishing, diving, water skiing, hiking, gliding and parasailing. Tennis courts are located in the nearest village and cycling can also be arranged. The pretty coastal town of Milna offers a sprinkling of cafes and restaurants and is less than 3km away from the villa.
The main house and annexe sleep a maximum of 8 adults + 2 children under 12 on 2 additional fold out single beds. Please request one week prior to arrival if you require the 2 additional fold out beds to be set up. An additional apartment for up to 3 extra persons is available on request at extra cost and is situated behind the main villa. Please ensure you select the exact number of adults and children at the time of booking. If you wish to book the additional apartment, please select this under the 'Choose additional services' option on the booking page.
A daily maid service/ catering and chef options are available at this property on request. Please speak with one of our consultants for prices.For more information about Brac Island watchvideo.
- Distance to beach5 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport2-3 hours including ferry crossing.
- Nearest townMilna
- Distance to town2.5km
- Details on nearest shopsGrocery store
- Distance to nearest shops2.5 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant2.5km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 13
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for June - August, 4 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for June - August, any day for all other dates.
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- Built: 1985
- Area: 4000m2
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms.
- Table tennis
- Car park: Space for 4 cars.
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Sea view
- Sun deck
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): Each bedroom and the living room in the main house has an individual unit. Annexe has its own unit. Additional apartment has a unit in each room.
- Pool size: 8m x 4m
- Pool private to the property
- Fire place
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Video VHS
- DVD player
- Video/DVD/BluRay library
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun loungers, hammock, dining table, benches and bamboo furniture.
- Dining room
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: The Master bedroom in the villa contains a double bed and two fold out single beds can be brought in on request for 2 children aged 12 or under. Please request at time of booking if you require the 2 fold out beds. The annex has a single bed and shower room on ground floor and double bed on the gallery. The additional apartment sleeps 3 people in adjoining double bedroom and single bedroom, plus shower room, and is available for a supplement in June and September. Please select the correct number of adults and children at time of booking. If you wish to book the additional apartment, please select this under the 'Choose additional services' option on the booking page.
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Number of triple bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- Number of single bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 3
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
- Number of bath/shower rooms which have a toilet: 2
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 5 m
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 2-3 hours including ferry crossing.
- Nearest town: Milna
- Distance to town: 2.5km
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery store
- Distance to nearest shops: 2.5 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 2.5km
- In suburb
- On the seaside
- Distance from the sea: 5 m
- Car recommended
- Information on transfers: Available on request.
- Provision of linen/towels
- Heating or air-conditioning from April–June and September–October is available on request for €200/week, payable locally. Charges apply to any discounted dates in July and August.
- The security deposit can be paid locally or pre-authorised through Paypal to an account supplied by the villa. Instructions on how to pay via Paypal will be sent with your voucher and driving directions.
- For groups of 9+, please select the exact number of adults and children at time of booking.
- The following must be produced on arrival: £500
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 June - 01 July£ 1,118.00 10 Aug. - 01 Sept.£ 1,860.00 01 Sept. - 06 Oct.£ 933.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Everything was perfect. Best choice for what we looked for. It is a true gem! Located in a very cozy area with wonderful access to the beach.
Owner was a big help for us when arriving in Croatia, giving us directions on where to go and was a very friendly host.
Impressed with: The color of the sea
Recommend: Bol is a charming little city and you can enjoy a nice diner in Milna at the Marina
Favourite villa moment: Everything. Everything was perfect
Stayed September 2016
The villa's location was absolutely perfect and secluded. The villa was beautiful and equipped we everything we needed. However, the internet connection was almost non-existent which made it very difficult for even the simplest tasks, such as checking our email or browsing.
The owner was extremely helpful and pleasant.
Better driving instructions for the villa. For example the mileage from Milna to the house would have been helpful, as well as better explanation of how to find the property. In the end we managed, but it was not very easy.
Impressed with: The beauty.
Not impressed with: The lack of aesthetics and details when it comes to new buildings and houses. There were a lot of bees and flies which often made it hard to enjoy our outdoor meals.
Recommend: The nearest town Milna was charming. Bol was another nice town to visit. Konoba Kopacina in Donji Humac was the best restaurant we tried.
Favourite villa moment: There were a few: going for an early morning swim in front of the house. We liked having cocktails on the deck before sunset with a beautiful view of the bay.
Villa Comments: The internet is good enough for e-mail and in general guests are satisfied with the internet connection. Up till now we have no problem whatsoever with receiving or sending e- mails. We are sorry guests experienced problems although we do recommend if guests are finding internet connection very slow they let us know and we can take a look and see what the problem is.
Stayed June 2013
Read more reviews
I recently stayed at this beautiful villa near Milna (on the island of Brac) with my family of 4 and another couple of friends with 2 young children. The villa met my expectations in every way: the main house is nicely designed and has 3 bedrooms (the master bedroom is huge!) and air conditioning throughout. There is an annexed cottage (very nicely and recently renovated) where my teenager children slept more than comfortably (it has a bathroom and air conditioning as well!). In the main house, there is a large kitchen with a big wood burning oven, so we enjoyed grilled meals every day.
During the day, we all had fun in the reasonably sized swimming pool which is surrounded by trees and flowers: overall, the grounds are lovely landscaped and nicely manicured. But if that is not enough, there is also a beautiful semi-private beach accessible directly from the property.
At night, we ate outdoor in the gorgeous patio overlooking the bay, but our favorite area was the additional elevated, covered terrace where we had drinks and appetizers while admiring the wonderful landscape of the island. The location is just perfect!
Finally, the property owner, is attentive and courteous: her charm is just the final cherry to the cake! I have already recommended this property to other friends and family.
Stayed June 2013
I had an incredible time in the villa. It is one of the most beautiful places I have been in my life. It is nicely isolated in a relatively undeveloped area in a beautiful bay. Town is not too far although I would recommend having a car to pick up groceries. The house itself is very tastefully decorated and has been meticulously constructed to blend into the landscape. Making dinner in the wood oven was an amazing experience and we used homemade olive oil for everything we made! There are plenty of places to lounge in the Croatian sun all around the property whether it be on the roof, the various veranda's or by the pool or the bay itself. Perhaps the best part of our stay was our host. Incredibly accommodating and friendly. She was able to help us with our every request. She also knows everybody on the island! I hope to be able to come back here again. This is truly a gem and I am so happy it got the chance to stay here.
Stayed May 2013
Paradise on earth…
The villa is out of this world! Paradise on earth!
Stayed June 2008