2 Bedroom Cottage with Garden in Zaton, Sleeps 4
This is a unique and individual cottage located in a private courtyardjust 100m from the sea in the peaceful town of Zaton, just 8km from the popular city of Dubrovnik. Designed anddecorated with a mixture of the traditional and modern, the cottage is theideal place for a couple or 2 couples to spend a relaxing holiday.
A front gate opens to the courtyard which is lined with an arrayof plants and orange trees offering shade. From the courtyard, the frontdoor of the cottage opens to a hallway which leads to 2 double bedrooms, shower room and kitchen. The main bedroom has a feature fire place and patio doors opening back out to the courtyard, which is a wonderful place to enjoy a meal.
Attractions nearby include the historical towns of Dubrovnik and Cavtat, excursions to off shore islands such as Mljet and the Elaphite islands as well as a day trips to Montenegro and Mostar to name but a few.
- Distance to beach250 m
- Nearest airportDubrovnik
- Distance to airport30km
- Nearest townZaton
- Distance to town8km to Dubrovnik
- Distance to bus stop1km
- Details on nearest shopsLocal mini-market
- Distance to nearest shops100 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant1km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 4
- Minimum stay: 4 nights from mid-June to late August. 2 nights all other dates
- Arrival days: Any day for all dates
- Check-in: 14:00-20:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1970's
- Last renovated: 2014
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: On street parking available 50m from cottage
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sun deck
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): Air-conditioning in the main bedroom
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Fire place
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chairs
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 250 m
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik
- Distance to airport: 30km
- Nearest town: Zaton
- Distance to town: 8km to Dubrovnik
- Distance to bus stop: 1km
- Details on nearest shops: Local mini-market
- Distance to nearest shops: 100 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 1km
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €150
The experience was very very good. The property was well taken care of and very suitable for our size of family. It had the something extra. The lady living & taking care of the place was super. She really made the stay into something extra. Many many thanks to her.
Earlier information of location (address) of villa. Parking of rental car was a disaster in this place, no place was available at all, not even within 1 km !
Impressed with: The nature, the weather, the scenery. Mljet island was impressive.
Not impressed with: Dubrovnik
Recommend: Food in both restaurants nearby was good; one was good @ lower cost, the other was super at high cost.
Favourite villa moment: Mornings, breakfast outside after the morning swim and fresh bread and fruit from the small market.
Stayed July 2015