Beautiful seaside villa with Pool in Mlini, near Dubrovnik
This tastefully decorated seaside residence, built in the 16th century, is located in Mlini old town which is situated between Cavtat and Dubrovnik. Mlini is know for its attractive harbour front. The most outstanding feature of this villa is undoubtedly its wonderful award winning exotic garden filled with a wide variety of flora such as fig trees, bougainvillea, cacti, an endless array of seasonal flowers as well as the most magnificent mature palm trees. Additional to this is, there are wonderful sea views from the windows and terrace. This is a perfect retreat to relax and unwind in.
The property is entered from the street where there is private parking for up to four cars. The gated entrance leads into the garden from where the entrance to the house is located. The main entrance leads into a hallway and through French doors into an elegant and well appointed sitting room. A further set of doors leads into an inviting open plan kitchen and dining room which provides access via two sets of doors out onto a wonderful sea facing terrace. The first floor bedrooms are accessed from the garden via an outside staircase into a hallway from where doors lead to four double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms. All bedrooms offer magnificent sea views. There is a utility room in the basement. Outside, near the swimming pool, a barbecue area and a summer kitchen can also be found.
The gardener comes every day to attend the garden, a cook and maid service can also be provided at this villa. Guests have also made use of the wonderful service at Flamingo Restaurant who can provide excellent local dishes, including fresh seafood, delivered to the villa. Boat mooring is also available. Details of all services offered are available request. A naturist beach is located five minutes by boat from Mlini. The villa would suit all types especially those who would like to be within easy access of Dubrovnik and Cavtat but prefer to stay at a seaside location.
- Distance to beach5 m
- Nearest airportDubrovnik
- Distance to airport 10km
- Nearest town Dubrovnik
- Distance to town8km
- Distance to bus stop800m
- Frequency of busesEvery 30 mins
- Details on nearest shops Grocery store
- Distance to nearest shops800 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant800m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 8
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for mid-June to mid-September, 5 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for mid-June to mid-September, any day for all other dates.
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 16th century
- Last renovated: 2013
- Area: 300m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Once a week
- Car park: Space for 4 cars.
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 7.0m x 3.5m
- Heated pool
- Internet: Wifi
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Garden tables and chairs can seat up to 16 people. Recliners and parasols.
- Dining room
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 4
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 4
- Total number of bathrooms: 4
Staff on site /available
- Cook and maid on request
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 5 m
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik
- Distance to airport: 10km
- Nearest town: Dubrovnik
- Distance to town: 8km
- Distance to bus stop: 800m
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery store
- Distance to nearest shops: 800 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 800m
- In suburb
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Frequency of buses: Every 30 mins
- Provision of linen/towels
- Price incldues:
- The following must be produced on arrival: 1000 euros
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 May - 15 June£ 1,001.00 15 June - 15 Sept.£ 1,222.00 15 Sept. - 01 Nov.£ 1,001.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: