Six bedroom villa with pool in Gornji Brgat near Dubrovnik
As featured on the Channel 4 programme "Selling Houses Abroad",this attractive property consists of five apartments and is offered as a complete villa with a sleeping capacity of up to 12 persons in the bedrooms or up to 20 persons including sofa bed capacity. The villa has been recently refurbished and is located in the hill-top village of Gornji Brgat, just 15 minutes drive from Dubrovnik. The accommodation offers guests stunning views of the surrounding countryside and Adriatic Sea in the distance and would suit a large family/families travelling together or a group of friends looking to holiday in a relaxing mountainous retreat yet be within easy access of Dubrovnik city and the surrounding area.
Decorated in a contemporary style, the villa consists of the following apartments. Two one bedroom apartments located on the lower ground and first floor. Each one bedroom apartment features a double bedroom, an open plan kitchen/diner/lounge area with doors leading out either onto a sea facing terrace or balcony. There is also a separate bathroom. There is a further third one bedroom apartment which is similar to the apartments already described apart from the fact that it is more spacious inside and has a larger sea facing terrace. On the ground floor there is a studio apartment consisting of an open plan kitchen diner lounge area with double bed, separate bathroom and terrace with sea view. The fifth and final apartment is two bedrooms and is located on the ground floor. It features a twin bedroom, separate shower room, a spacious and brightly lit open plan fully equipped kitchen complete with breakfast bar/diner/lounge area. Doors from the lounge lead into a double bedroom with en-suite shower room. Doors from both the lounge and the double bedroom lead out onto a large sea facing terrace containing 2 outdoor dining tables which can each seat up to four persons. The tables can be pushed together to form one large dining area and extra tables can be provided to accommodate the size of the group booked into the villa. As the apartments are being offered as one property in this description the pool and garden become private to the villa.
The following Additional Services can be arranged at the villa: Wine Tasting, Chef Service.
Attractions nearby include the historical towns of Dubrovnik and Cavtat, excursions to off shore islands such as Mljet and the Elaphite islands as well as day trips to Montenegro and Mostar to name but a few.
- Distance to beach5 km
- Nearest airportDubrovnik
- Nearest townDubrovnik
- Distance to town8km
- Distance to bus stop300m
- Frequency of busesFive times a week
- Details on nearest shopsRestaurants and supermarkets available within 10 mins drive
- Distance to nearest shops5 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant2kms. Restaurant located in Bosanka. Restaurant owner can pick up and return guests for a small charge.
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 12
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 20
- Minimum stay: 7 nights from end of June to end of August. 3 nights other dates
- Arrival days: Any day for all dates
- Built: 2005
- Last renovated: 2005
- Area: 330m2
- Two mountain bikes are available for guest use
- Pool open from 1 May - 31 October
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Once a week
- Car park: Parking available for five cars
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 9m x 4.5m
- Pool private to the property
- Internet: Wifi
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: The table and chairs on the 2-bedroom apartment terrace can seat up to 20 persons in total
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: There are sofa beds in the lounge in every apartment apart from in the studio apartment. Total sofa-beds = 4 and one of the sofas is a single sofa bed. Please note that the beds can be made into either twins or doubles on request.
- Number of double bedrooms: 5
- Total number of bedrooms: 6
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 3
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 3
- Total number of bathrooms: 6
- Additional information on bathrooms: In the 2 bedroom apartment 1 bathroom is en-suite to the double bedroom.
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 5 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 10-15 minutes
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik
- Nearest town: Dubrovnik
- Distance to town: 8km
- Distance to bus stop: 300m
- Details on nearest shops: Restaurants and supermarkets available within 10 mins drive
- Distance to nearest shops: 5 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 2kms. Restaurant located in Bosanka. Restaurant owner can pick up and return guests for a small charge.
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: Five times a week
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: Euros 600
We were a family party of 13, and the villa`s five apartments were perfect for each of our family groups.The villa itself was ideal; beautifully located, very clean and every facility we could need.
The grand-children lived in the pool, which was just right for all levels of swimming abilities.
Caretaker was attentive throughout, and so helpful with advice and making arrangements for us. We strongly commend him. We loved the country too, and the people are most friendly.
We are happy to recommend Croatian Villas based on our enjoyable experience.
Stayed August 2012
The property is perfect for large groups of friends or several families travelling together. Caretaker was perfect. Extremely helpful and no hassle. Marijana was absolutely fantastic, really. She made the whole booking experience so much easier for us and I felt really confident with decision to book through her. She replied to my emails fast and always got back with answers to my inquiries.
Impressed with: The beauty of the nature and Dubrovnik. Extremely nice people.
Not impressed with: No really nice sand beaches close by. But not really an issue.
Recommend: The day-trip to three islands on traditional wooden boat was nice and worth the money. Recommended to us by the caretaker.
Favourite villa moment: The bbq are and being able to eat dinner with the whole group on the terrace while overlooking Kupari beach and the ocean.
Stayed July 2012
It was a beautiful property in a good setting with everything we needed for an enjoyable week. There was nothing wrong with the decor in the property but I have only scored it fair as the kitchen cupboards etc all looked a little dated. It still worked perfectly well. Caretaker was very helpful - always available if we needed him - and always happy to help and make bookings for us.
Impressed with: Beautiful countryside and plenty to do..
Recommend: I would recommend other than Dubrovnik and everything mentioned in the welcome pack at the property that people visit Cavtat.
Favourite villa moment: Swimming in the pool with the sun shining down.
Stayed June 2012
The following additional services can be arranged at the villa.
- - Meals and beverages will be prepared daily for up to 8 persons
- A la carte breakfast, lunch and dinner (3 courses), menu can be discussed with the Chef daily
- Preparation of kids menu
- Snacks, fresh fruit, ice cream, beverage, soft drinks coffee, tea, local beer, wine and spirits
- High priced foods (lobster, caviar, truffles) will be charged separately
- All branded spirits and liquors are not included in this offer and will be charged separately
- There is no refund offered on meals not take
- Live in maid service
test service 2 with another empty line below
test service 5