4 Bedroom Villa with Pool, Walk to Dubrovnik Old Town, sleeps 8
This historic Dubrovnik City villa with pool and partial sea views, built in 1929, has been immaculately restored and tastefully interior designed. The large pool and mature gardens are the perfect place to relax, enjoying views to Dubrovnik Old Town from sunny terraces. This villa is suited to a family or friends looking for a quiet retreat within easy walking distance of Dubrovnik Old Town.
The villa has been beautifully restored, combining elegant interior design with original features. Guests enter the villa via the mirrored entrance hall leading to a large open plan living-kitchen-dining room, with American-style fridge-freezer. One double bedroom is located on the ground floor, with a separate bathroom. Patio doors lead from the living-kitchen-dining room to the main terrace, with Roman steps directly from the terrace into the 12m long pool. A shaded dining terrace is a wonderful retreat from the afternoon sun.
The first floor is approached via the original stone staircase, carefully restored to its former glory. Three bedrooms are located on this level, sharing a bathroom - one twin bedroom, one double bedroom and the master double bedroom with stunning views over Dubrovnik Old Town.
Car hire is not necessary at this villa, with all the amenities of Dubrovnik just 200m away. For guests looking to hire a car, public parking is available 500m from the villa, payable locally. Dubrovnik Old Town has a wealth of activities, from the beaches within 300m to the numerous restaurants and historic city walls. Don't miss the opportunity to take a day trip up the house mountain via cable car. View our magazine for more recommended excursions.
- Distance to beach300 m
- Nearest airportČilipi
- Distance to airport25km
- Distance to bus stop2 minutes
- Details on nearest shopsPloce Gates (Supermarket)
- Distance to nearest shops200 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant5 minute
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 8
- Minimum stay: 2019: 3 nights minimum for all dates 2020: 1 night minimum for all dates
- Arrival days: Any day for all dates
- Check-in: 17:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1929
- Area: 500m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Public parking close by - additional cost
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 12m x 3m
- Pool private to the property
- Stereo with CD Player
- Washing machine
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun loungers, tables and chairs.
- Dining room
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 3
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 300 m
- Nearest airport: Čilipi
- Distance to airport: 25km
- Distance to bus stop: 2 minutes
- Details on nearest shops: Ploce Gates (Supermarket)
- Distance to nearest shops: 200 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 5 minute
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Information on transfers: Available on request.
- In city/town
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: € 1000 - cash or credit card
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 May - 01 June£ 805.00 01 June - 01 July£ 1,034.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 1,319.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 1,034.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 805.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: