6 Bedroom Luxury Seaside Villa with Pool and Dubrovnik City Views, sleeps 12
An elegant villa in an unrivalled location overlooking the sea and Dubrovnik Old Town itself, this discreet villa is tucked away amid mature walled Mediterranean gardens in a quiet residential area close to Sveti Jakov beach. Guests will be assured of a truly luxurious stay at this villa, with its exclusive location close to Dubrovnik Old Town yet just 50m from the beach creating a calming oasis environment at the heart of this vibrant city.
The villa is presented as 4 apartments let together and is set over 4 levels, approached from the lower ground floor reception area and parking garage with parking for 4 cars. A lift takes guests from the parking garage on the lower ground floor to the ground, first and second floors, with direct access into the ground and first floor apartments.
The ground floor and first floor apartments each have two double bedrooms, each with ensuite bathroom with shower over bath. Each bedroom and bathroom benefits from beautiful sea views. A central living area boasts panoramic sea views and a large central area for up to 6 guests to relax, and a corner kitchen is accessed via the living area. The second floor contains two apartments, each with 1 double bedroom, a separate bathroom, and a living-kitchen area with sea views and balcony.
Mature gardens surround the villa, accessible from all apartments. Patio doors lead from the ground floor apartment to the sunny ground floor terrace with far reaching views over the sea and to Dubrovnik Old Town. 7 steps lead up from this terrace to the sea view pool terrace with separate jacuzzi. The first floor apartment is accessed from here. Stairs lead up to the second floor outdoor dining terrace with sea views and space for 8-12 diners, with access to the two second-floor apartments via a shaded path.
The villa is an excellent choice for a large family or group of friends travelling together, looking to stay in Dubrovnik in an elegant, luxury villa yet be within easy access of the beach, the Old Town and other facilities the city has to offer. Comfortable surroundings and the large garden and pool are star features of this villa, as well as the ease of access to the beach below. Other recommended attractions within the region include the historical town of Cavtat, excursions to off shore islands such as Mljet and the Elaphite Islands as well as day trips to Montenegro and Mostar.
- Distance to beach100 m
- Nearest airportDubrovnik
- Distance to airport25 km
- Nearest townDubrovnik
- Distance to town800 m
- Distance to bus stop800 m
- Frequency of busesRegular
- Details on nearest shopsWide range of shops and restaurants in Dubrovnik Old Town
- Distance to nearest shops800 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant5 minutes walk
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 12
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 12
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for all dates. Shorter stays on request, supplement applies.
- Arrival days: Saturday arrival for July and August, any day for all other dates.
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Area: 550 m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Twice weekly
- Car park: Parking for 4 cars
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 23 m2
- Pool private to the property
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Video/DVD/BluRay library
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun loungers, parasols, dining table & chairs
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: All bedrooms ensuite
- Number of double bedrooms: 6
- Total number of bedrooms: 6
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 6
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 6
- Total number of bathrooms: 6
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 100 m
- Driving time to nearest beach: 2 minutes walk
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik
- Distance to airport: 25 km
- Nearest town: Dubrovnik
- Distance to town: 800 m
- Distance to bus stop: 800 m
- Details on nearest shops: Wide range of shops and restaurants in Dubrovnik Old Town
- Distance to nearest shops: 800 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 5 minutes walk
- On the seaside
- Bus stop: 800 m
- Distance from the sea: 100 m
- Distance from the center: 800 m
- Bus available
- Frequency of buses: Regular
- Information on transfers: Available on request
- In city/town
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- The following must be produced on arrival: € 1000
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 01 Apr.£ 1,544.00 01 Apr. - 01 June£ 1,857.00 01 June - 01 Oct.£ 2,320.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 1,544.00 01 Nov. - 01 Jan.£ 1,083.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: