1 Bedroom Apartment with Shared Rooftop Terrace and Jacuzzi near Dubrovnik Old Town, Sleeps 2
This 1 bedroom apartment offers guests a rooftop terrace and Jacuzzi which is shared with the next door apartment. It is within walking distance of Dubrovnik old town and would suit couples or friends.
The apartment consists of a kitchen area with a dining table, a double bedroom, a shower room and a terrace located in front. Guests have access to a “tavern styled” kitchen located below, which is shared with the next door apartment.
For a family or 2 couples looking to travel together, this apartment can be booked with the one next door (DU233), which sleeps a further 2 persons, subject to availability.
Car hire is recommended when staying at this apartment. Dubrovnik old town offers an array of shops, bars and restaurants. Lokrum Island, which can be reached via a 20-minute ferry ride from Dubrovnik old port, offers a couple of restaurants and beautiful tropical vegetation. Pile gate is the one of the entrances to the old town and can be reached via stairs leading down from the property.
- Distance to beach900 m
- Nearest airportDubrovnik Airport
- Distance to airport21km
- Nearest townDubrovnik
- Distance to town6-minute walk
- Details on nearest shopsGrocery store
- Distance to nearest shops250 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant5-minute walk
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 2
- Minimum stay: 3 nights stay for all dates
- Arrival days: Any day arrival for all dates
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chairs and sun loungers
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 1
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 900 m
- Driving time to nearest beach: 13-minute walk
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik Airport
- Distance to airport: 21km
- Nearest town: Dubrovnik
- Distance to town: 6-minute walk
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery store
- Distance to nearest shops: 250 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 5-minute walk
- Distance from the sea: 900 m
- Distance from the center: 300 m
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 01 May£ 79.00 01 May - 01 June£ 91.00 01 June - 01 July£ 142.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 165.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 142.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 91.00 01 Nov. - 01 Jan.£ 79.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: