3 Bedroom Apartment with Pool in the Konavle Valley, Sleeps 6
This ground floor apartment offers guests a large garden and a private pool and would suit friends and families looking for a countryside retreat.
The apartment can be accessed via a several steps leading down from the street. Guests enter the apartment into a hallway, where on one side there are 2 separate doors that lead into an open plan kitchen/lounge area and a separate double bedroom (which can be made up as a twin) and on the other side there is a twin bedroom (which can be made up as a double), a double bedroom with en-suite shower room and at the end of the hallway there is an additional shower room. There is a pool/terrace area in front of the property which can be accessed via a door leading from the kitchen area.
The owners (discrete) live on site, but guests have complete privacy with sole access to the pool/garden area and their own entrance into the apartment.
Car hire is recommended when exploring the local area. The property is located in a quaint, picturesque village called Ljuta; offering a beautiful river and the popular restaurant Konavoski Dvori situated in a watermill near the waterfalls of the River Ljuta. Gruda is a charming Croatian village with some shops, restaurants and café-bars for guests to choose from and is around 3km away. A visit to the pretty seaside town of Cavtat and the historical Dubrovnik old town are highly recommended. Pasjaca beach is located in the Kovali in a small town called Popovići and is under a 15-minute drive away. Have a read of our article “Explore the little known Konavle Valley in Croatia’s Southernmost Tip”.
- Distance to beach10 km
- Nearest airportDubrovnik Airport
- Distance to airport13km
- Nearest townCavtat
- Distance to town21-minute drive
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket
- Distance to nearest shops4 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant2-minute walk
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 6
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 6
- Minimum stay: 5 nights stay for July-August; 4 nights stay for June and September; 3 nights stay for all other dates
- Arrival days: Any day arrival for all dates
- Check-in: 15:00 - 23:00
- Check-out: 05:00 - 11:00
- Built: 2017
- Last renovated: 2017
- Area: 170m2
- Cot is on request and is complimentary
- Car park: Can accommodate up to a maximum of 3 cars
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 6m x 3.5m; Depth: 1.65m
- Pool private to the property
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: 6 sun loungers and a table and chairs for 6 persons
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 3
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
- Number of bath/shower rooms which have a toilet: 2
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 10 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 15-minute drive
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik Airport
- Distance to airport: 13km
- Nearest town: Cavtat
- Distance to town: 21-minute drive
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 4 km
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 2-minute walk
- Distance from the sea: 10 km
- Distance from the center: 19 km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Apr. - 01 June£ 176.00 01 June - 01 July£ 202.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 234.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 202.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 176.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: