4 Bedroom Villa with Pool and Terrace in Konavle Valley, Sleeps 8
This traditional stone villa, which has belonged to the same family in Konavle since 1450, is located in the idyllic village of Komaji. With a pool, terrace and balconies offering sheltered alfresco dining, it is the perfect destination for families and friends up to 8 people looking for a peaceful retreat in the Dubrovnik region.
Guests can enter the property, either via the ground-floor entrance through the basement, or via the outside steps leading to the first floor from the pool terrace. On the first floor is a lounge with a dining area which connects to an open-plan kitchen. There are two double bedrooms, one of which is made of two single beds next to one another to form a double bed. The bedroom with a double bed has a balcony which overlooks the pool. The indoor staircase leads from the lounge to a second lounge/dining area on the second floor, which opens onto a large balcony with a sheltered dining area. Two more double bedrooms - one has two single beds making up a double bed - are located on the second floor. There are five bathrooms in total. Each bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and a fifth bathroom is located near the lounge on the first floor. There is also a WC outside by the pool. There is complimentary parking for four cars.
Car hire is recommended while staying at the property. While staying in Komaji, guests may choose to climb the mountain trails for some magnificent views of the Konavle Valley. The popular restaurant Konavoski Dvori is situated near the beautiful waterfalls of the River Ljuta. A less than 10-minute drive brings guests to the secluded Pasjaca beach while the seaside town, Cavtat, is a 10-minute drive away. When not relaxing by the pool, guests may choose to spend their time kayaking, cycling, horse riding or hiking in the picturesque Konavle Valley. For a taste of the local traditions, guests may visit the neighboring village, Cilipi, to watch the vibrant folklore performance in front of the church between April and October.
- Distance to beach4 km
- Nearest airportDubrovnik Airport
- Distance to airport5.6km / 10 minute drive
- Nearest townCavtat
- Distance to town11km / 15 minute drive
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket
- Distance to nearest shops6 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant10km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 8
- Minimum stay: 3 nights for all dates
- Arrival days: Any day arrival for all dates
- Check-in: 17:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- There is a log stove in the living room.
- Parking: space for 4 cars.
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Pool private to the property
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- There is a second lounge/dining area on the second floor.
- There are two balconies: one from the double bedroom on the first floor, the other from the lounge on the second floor.
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sunloungers, dining table and chairs.
- Dining room
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: All bedrooms have en-suites. Two of the double bedrooms are made up of single beds places next to one another - these can be separated on request to make twin bedrooms.
- Number of double bedrooms: 4
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- Number of twin bedrooms: 0
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 5
- Total number of bathrooms: 5
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 4 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: Less than 10 minute drive
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik Airport
- Distance to airport: 5.6km / 10 minute drive
- Nearest town: Cavtat
- Distance to town: 11km / 15 minute drive
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 6 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 10km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300 - cash or credit card
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 01 May£ 261.00 01 May - 01 June£ 319.00 01 June - 01 July£ 377.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 455.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 377.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 319.00 01 Nov. - 31 Dec.£ 261.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: