9 Bedroom Villa with Pool and Sea Views above Cavtat, Dubrovnik Region, sleeps 18
Representing great value for money, this large 9-bedroom villa with pool and sea views is set on the hillside above Cavtat Old Town, within walking distance of the town centre below. The villa benefits from secluded location, pool and panoramic views and is ideal for groups of friends or a large family looking to holiday within easy reach of Cavtat Old Town and Dubrovnik City.
The villa is set over three floors containing 3 apartments let together connected by internal stairs and is approached via a narrow lane leading to private parking for 4 cars. From the parking area 3 steps lead up to the pool and terrace furnished with sun loungers. There is one apartment on the ground floor and two apartments on the first floor. Each apartment contains an open-plan living-dining room, separate kitchen and family bathroom with shower over bath. There are two double bedrooms and one twin bedroom in each apartment.
Car hire is recommended at this villa for exploring the wider area. The villa would suit those looking to stay within easy reach of local restaurants and beaches. For visits to Dubrovnik Old Town for the day, an hourly boat service operates to Dubrovnik from Cavtat from April till October. The boat arrives directly into Dubrovnik old town and the journey time is approx. 30-40 minutes. Further afield, guests can explore the picturesque Konavle Valley. For more information on the Dubrovnik region view our magazine.
- Distance to beach1 km
- Nearest airportDubrovnik Airport
- Distance to airport5km
- Nearest townCavtat
- Distance to town5-minute drive
- Distance to bus stop150m
- Frequency of busesEvery 20-minutes
- Details on nearest shopsMini-market
- Distance to nearest shops150 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant250m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 18
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 18
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for all dates
- Arrival days: Saturday or Sunday arrival for all dates.
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:30
- Built: 2008
- Last renovated: 2008
- Area: 450m2
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Pool size: 7.5m x 3.5m
- Pool private to the property
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Terrace: 4 armchairs with a table. 2x balconies: both with a table and 4 chairs
- Balcony with sea view
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 5
- Total number of bedrooms: 9
- Number of twin bedrooms: 4
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 4
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 3
- Total number of bathrooms: 9
- Number of toilet only rooms: 2
- Additional information on bathrooms: 4 en-suite bedrooms
- Number of bath/shower rooms which have a toilet: 7
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 1 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 5-minute drive
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik Airport
- Distance to airport: 5km
- Nearest town: Cavtat
- Distance to town: 5-minute drive
- Distance to bus stop: 150m
- Details on nearest shops: Mini-market
- Distance to nearest shops: 150 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 250m
- Distance from the sea: 1 km
- Distance from the center: 800 m
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: Every 20-minutes
- In city/town
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €500
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Apr. - 18 May£ 466.00 18 May - 01 July£ 615.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 895.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 615.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 466.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Complimentary 1 day yacht excursion for up to 10 persons for July and August 2019 bookings. * Food and drinks not included.