5 Bedroom Villa with Plunge Pool and Sea Views in Cavtat Old Town, sleeps 10
This historic villa at the heart of Cavtat has been renovated to a very high standard including the addition of a beautiful Moroccan riad-style plunge pool, a very rare find in Cavtat. The villa would suit those guests looking for a special occasion or luxury villa for a family or small group looking to stay in this picturesque port town close to Dubrovnik.
The villa is situated within walking distance of Cavtat’s beaches, shops and restaurants, along a pretty pedestrian only street. Guests enter into a walled courtyard with BBQ and partly covered refreshing plunge pool decorated in white and blue. Guests enter the property on the ground floor into a hallway leading to a fully equipped kitchen-dining room with furnished with dining table & chairs for 10. Two double bedrooms, each with ensuite shower room, are accessed via the hallway. The first floor contains three double bedrooms; one with ensuite shower room and sea views, while the other two bedrooms share a separate bathroom with bathtub and shower cubicle. A hallway on the first floor leads via patio doors to a first floor terrace with sea views and lounge furniture, with stairs leading down to the ground floor courtyard. The second floor (eaves) contains a large living area with sea views, as well as a kitchenette in the living area and a separate bathroom with shower and bathtub. As the villa is located at the pedestrian-only heart of Cavtat access is via stairways and cobbled streets. Assistance can be arranged for luggage.
The central location of this villa at the heart of Cavtat means that guests do not need to hire a car. Cavtat is a lively port town with plenty of restaurants and café-bars to choose from – find out more about Cavtat in our magazine. For those guests looking to explore Dubrovnik Old Town, an hourly boat service operates to Dubrovnik from Cavtat from April to October. The boat arrives directly into Dubrovnik old town and the journey time is approx. 30-40 minutes, with the last boat back to Cavtat running late into the evening.
- Distance to beach200 m
- Nearest airportDubrovnik Airport
- Distance to airport5km
- Nearest townCavtat
- Distance to townIn town
- Distance to bus stop200
- Frequency of busesEvery hour
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket in Cavtat
- Distance to nearest shops200 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant100m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 10
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 10
- Minimum stay: 6 nights for July and August. 3 nights for all other dates
- Arrival days: Any day arrival for all dates
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Last renovated: 2018
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: Plunge Pool: 5m x 2m
- Pool private to the property
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Upper terrace: table and chairs; Ground floor terrace: table and chairs and 2 sun loungers
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 4
- Total number of bedrooms: 5
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 4
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 6
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
- Additional information on bathrooms: 3 en-suite bedrooms
- Number of bath/shower rooms which have a toilet: 5
Information on Location
- As this property is situated in a residential area, please note that there are noise restrictions in place after 11pm prohibiting any loud music, parties etc. in the outdoor area of the property after this time.
- Distance to beach: 200 m
- Driving time to nearest beach: 5-minute walk
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik Airport
- Distance to airport: 5km
- Nearest town: Cavtat
- Distance to town: In town
- Distance to bus stop: 200
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket in Cavtat
- Distance to nearest shops: 200 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 100m
- On the seaside
- Bus stop: 200 m
- Distance from the sea: 200 m
- Distance from the center: 50 m
- Bus available
- Frequency of buses: Every hour
- In city/town
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €500
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 01 May£ 369.00 01 May - 01 June£ 405.00 01 June - 01 July£ 538.00 01 July - 20 July£ 672.00 20 July - 10 Aug.£ 805.00 10 Aug. - 01 Sept.£ 672.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 538.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 405.00 01 Nov. - 31 Dec.£ 369.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: