3 Bedroom Villa with Pool in seaside Brsecine near Dubrovnik, sleeps 5-7
This traditional Dalmatian stone house has been lovingly restored to create a beautiful holiday home within easy reach of Dubrovnik. With the pretty coastline of Brsecine village just a short walk from the villa, and Dubrovnik Old Town within easy reach, this villa would suit a family or small group looking for a peaceful holiday in the south of Croatia.
The villa is approached from the parking area. A set of stairs leads down from the parking area to an activity room with outdoor gym and a sunny outdoor dining area with sea views. From here, an external staircase leads down to the villa. Guests enter the villa on the first floor level. There are three bedrooms on this floor - one double bedroom, one twin bedroom and one single bedroom. These bedrooms share two shower rooms. On the ground floor is a comfortable living room with double sofa bed leading through to a kitchen with dining table. From the kitchen 5 steps lead down to a conservatory-style dining room with floor to ceiling windows showing views over the pool to the sea. There is also a shower room on the ground floor.
Patio doors lead from the living room to a shaded dining terrace. Steps lead down to the pool area furnished with sun loungers. Next to the pool is a shaded summer kitchen and shaded lounge area with outdoor sofas. From the pool, guests access the landscaped lawned gardens with children's playground equipment.
Car hire is recommended. Authentic Dalmatian village Brsecine makes for a peaceful holiday location, with a hidden beach at the foot of a beautiful bay. Nearby Trsteno is worth a visit, just 3km away with its Arboretum, and Orasac is 6km away for restaurants and shops. Dubrovnik Old Town, approx. 30 minutes by car, is an unmissable day trip. For more ideas and inspiration take a look at our magazine.
- Distance to beach500 m
- Nearest airportDubrovnik
- Distance to airport35 km
- Nearest townBrsecine
- Distance to town6 km
- Details on nearest shopsNearest main shops in Orasac
- Distance to nearest shops6 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant4 km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 5
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 7
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for all dates
- Arrival days: Saturday for all dates
- Check-in: 16:00 - 20:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2017
- Area: 161 m2
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Parking for 2 cars
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 40 m2
- Pool private to the property
- Table tennis
- CD Player
- Billiards, Table tennis, football, darts, playhouse
- Washing machine
- Cable TV
- Activity room
- Double sofa bed in living room
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Pool loungers, Dining table and chairs, Swing and seesaw
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 3
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- Number of single bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 3
- Total number of bathrooms: 3
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 500 m
- Driving time to nearest beach: 5 minutes
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik
- Distance to airport: 35 km
- Nearest town: Brsecine
- Distance to town: 6 km
- Details on nearest shops: Nearest main shops in Orasac
- Distance to nearest shops: 6 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 4 km
- On the seaside
- Distance from the sea: 500 m
- Distance from the center: 6 km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Prices quoted occasionally may be subject to change at time of booking. A member of our team can re-confirm final price prior to booking.
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 04 Jan.£ 401.00 04 Jan. - 11 Jan.£ 305.00 11 Jan. - 09 May£ 295.49 09 May - 06 June£ 353.00 06 June - 26 June£ 410.12 27 June - 04 July£ 526.00 04 July - 22 Aug.£ 583.00 22 Aug. - 29 Aug.£ 526.00 29 Aug. - 12 Sept.£ 410.12 12 Sept. - 12 Dec.£ 295.49 12 Dec. - 01 Jan.£ 387.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: