1 Bedroom Apartment in Stari Grad, Hvar Island, Sleeps 2-4
Located in the historic town of Stari Grad this first floor apartment is just a short walk to popular Lanterna beach from where you can walk by the sea into the centre of town. With shops and restaurants nearby, these apartments are perfect for family or friends who want to holiday together and also enjoy having their own space.
The apartment is set on the first floor. There is one double bedroom, a separate shower room and an open-plan kitchen and living area which has a double sofa-bed to accommodate up to two additional guests. The apartment has its own balcony, furnished for outdoor dining as well as shared access to a terrace on the second floor which offers sunbeds and a view of the old town.
If you are a big family or a group of friends and are looking for more space, there are a further 2 apartments in the same building; HV090 will accommodate up to 2-3 additional persons and HV091 will accommodate up to 2-4 additional persons per apartment.
Car hire is recommended for exploring the wider area. Stari Grad itself has lots to offer with plenty of shops and restaurants and Tvrdalj Castle is not to be missed. Picturesque Jelsa and Hvar town are both easily accessible by car and well worth a visit. Find out more about Hvar Island in our magazine.
- Distance to beach350 m
- Nearest airportSplit Airport
- Distance to airport70km, 2-3 hours including ferry crossing
- Nearest townStari Grad
- Distance to town1100
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket in town centre
- Distance to nearest shops1.2 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant450m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 4
- Minimum stay: 7 nights minimum stay for all dates
- Arrival days: Saturday arrival for all dates
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1980
- Last renovated: 2016
- Area: 45m2
- Car park: Parking space for one car
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): One unit in the apartment
- BBQ shared with other guests
- Washing machine shared with other guests
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chair on the balcony
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: 2 additional persons can sleep on a sofa bed in the living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 350 m
- Driving time to nearest beach: 2-minute drive
- Nearest airport: Split Airport
- Distance to airport: 70km, 2-3 hours including ferry crossing
- Nearest town: Stari Grad
- Distance to town: 1100
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket in town centre
- Distance to nearest shops: 1.2 km
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 450m
- In suburb
- Distance from the sea: 350 m
- Distance from the center: 1.1 km
- Car recommended
- Provision of linen/towels
- Prices quoted occasionally may be subject to change at time of booking. A member of our team can re-confirm final price prior to booking.
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
15 Apr. - 20 May£ 101.00 20 May - 24 June£ 108.00 24 June - 08 July£ 115.00 08 July - 15 July£ 123.00 15 July - 19 Aug.£ 139.00 19 Aug. - 26 Aug.£ 123.00 26 Aug. - 02 Sept.£ 115.00 02 Sept. - 30 Sept.£ 108.00 30 Sept. - 14 Oct.£ 101.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: