1 Bedroom Apartment near Ivan Dolac, Hvar Island, Sleeps 2-3
Situated in the seaside village of Sveta Nedilja this one-bedroom apartment offers stunning, panoramic views of the sea and the southern coast of Hvar. Just a short walk from a choice of beaches, these apartments are perfect for small groups or for family and friends who want to holiday together and also enjoy having their own space.
The apartment is on the second floor. There is an open plan kitchen and living area, one double bedroom and a separate shower room. The living area has a single sofa-bed for the accommodation of one additional guest. The living area also has access to the covered balcony which is furnished with a table and chairs for al-fresco dining.
If you are a big family or a group of friends and are looking for more space, there are a further 4 apartments in the same building; HV098, HV099 and HV100
which will accommodate up to 4 additional persons per apartment, and HV102 which will accommodate up to 2-3 additional persons per apartment.
Car hire is recommended for exploring the wider area. The village of Ivan Dolac is a short drive away while the towns of Jelsa and Hvar are both easily accessible by car. Find out more about Hvar Island in our magazine.
- Distance to beach350 m
- Nearest airportSplit Airport
- Distance to airport90km, 2-3 hours including ferry crossing
- Nearest townJelsa
- Distance to town15km
- Details on nearest shopsMini-market in the village
- Distance to nearest shops400 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant650 m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 3
- Minimum stay: 7 nights minimum stay for mid July till end of August, 3 nights minimum stay for all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday arrival for mid July till end of August, any day arrival for all other dates
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2012
- Last renovated: 2016
- Area: 40m2
- One pet per booking
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Parking space for 1 car
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sea view
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): One A/C Unit
- Washing machine shared with other guests
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chairs on the balcony
- Balcony with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: An additional person can sleep on the sofa bed in the living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 350 m
- Driving time to nearest beach: 2-minute drive
- Nearest airport: Split Airport
- Distance to airport: 90km, 2-3 hours including ferry crossing
- Nearest town: Jelsa
- Distance to town: 15km
- Details on nearest shops: Mini-market in the village
- Distance to nearest shops: 400 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 650 m
- On the seaside
- Market-place: 15 km
- Distance from the sea: 350 m
- Distance from the center: 15 km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Prices quoted occasionally may be subject to change at time of booking. A member of our team can re-confirm final price prior to booking.
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 02 Jan.£ 73.00 02 Jan. - 09 Jan.£ 56.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: