2 Bedroom Villa with Pool near Jelsa, Hvar Island, Sleeps 4-6
This modern 2 bedroom villa with pool and panoramic sea view is located on the island of Hvar, in the picturesque village of Poljica in Jelsa. Known for its authentic stone houses, narrow streets, flower gardens, the beautiful church of Sv. Ivan Krstitelj (St John the Baptist) and many olive trees. It is well suited to a families, couples or group of friends who want to be near to beaches, shops, restaurants and cafes.
The property consists of a ground floor and a lower ground floor. Before you enter the villa you will see to the side of the front door a space / garage to park cars. On the ground floor there is an open plan kitchen living dining area which gives access through sliding patio doors to the garden, pool, jacuzzi and covered terrace which includes a outside dining space, sofa area and amazing panoramic sea view. There is a also a twin bedroom, double bedroom and separate shower room on this floor. The lower ground floor of the property is equipped with a gym as well as a sauna room.
Car hire is recommended. With its wonderful old quarter filled with ancient alleys and lanes Jelsa is great a place to explore. Other places of interest on Hvar include Stari Grad and the famous Hvar town
Excursions to nearby Islands can also be arranged through local agencies.
- Distance to beach2 km
- Nearest airportSplit Airport
- Distance to airport80km, 2-3 hours including ferry crossing
- Nearest townJelsa
- Distance to town12km
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket
- Distance to nearest shops800 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant800m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 6
- Minimum stay: 7 nights minimum stay for all dates
- Arrival days: Saturday arrival for all dates
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2016
- Last renovated: 2017
- Area: 105m2
- Panoramic sea view
- Cot and high chair available on request free of charge
- Outdoor whirlpool bath
- Gym area, slide, swing, sandpit and trampoline
- Pool open May - September
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 32m2
- Pool private to the property
- Heated pool
- Children's play area
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Open plan kitchen/living room
- Terrace with panoramic sea view
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Dining table and chairs, sun loungers
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Two additional persons can sleep on the sofa in the living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 2 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 5-minute drive
- Nearest airport: Split Airport
- Distance to airport: 80km, 2-3 hours including ferry crossing
- Nearest town: Jelsa
- Distance to town: 12km
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 800 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 800m
- Distance from the sea: 2 km
- Distance from the center: 1 km
- Car recommended
- Provision of linen/towels
- Final cleaning included
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 04 Jan.£ 265.00 04 Jan. - 11 Jan.£ 187.00 11 Jan. - 09 May£ 185.00 09 May - 06 June£ 209.00 06 June - 27 June£ 262.00 27 June - 04 July£ 356.00 04 July - 22 Aug.£ 396.00 22 Aug. - 29 Aug.£ 356.00 29 Aug. - 05 Sept.£ 262.00 05 Sept. - 12 Sept.£ 209.00 12 Sept. - 12 Dec.£ 185.00 12 Dec. - 01 Jan.£ 262.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Please note the following cancellation charges.
Date by which notification is received: Charge: More than 40 days prior to villa arrival Loss of deposit 39 days or less prior to villa arrival 100% of total cost