Four Bedroom Villa set in Mature Gardens in Hvar Town, sleeps 8-10
A spacious, comfortable four-bedroom villa set just 15 minutes' walk from Hvar Town centre. Its lush mature gardens and location just 2 minutes' on foot from Hvar Beach make this villa ideal for a family or group of friends looking for a peaceful oasis within easy walking distance of the shops, bars and restaurants of lively Hvar Town.
The villa is set over two levels. Guests enter the villa from the parking area to the rear of the property. The ground floor is comprised of a comfortable living room with drinks fridge, a spacious dining room with seating for 8 and a separate well-equipped kitchen. Patio doors lead from here to the large mature gardens, with dining table and chairs. Four double bedrooms are located on the first floor, with three separate shower rooms/WCs. Boat mooring is available at the nearby marina.
Set close to the heart of Hvar Town, car hire is only recommended if you are looking to explore further afield. The nearest shops are within a few minutes' walk, and Hvar Town beach is just 250m from the villa. Heading into the Old Town and the port, there are numerous cafes, bars, restaurants and pizzerias to choose from, and a wide range of excursions from tours of the Old Town itself to boat trips out to the surrounding islands.
- Distance to beach250 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport2 hours 30 minutes including ferry crossing.
- Nearest townHvar Town
- Distance to town850m
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket 2 minutes' walk away.
- Distance to nearest restaurant2 minute walk.
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 10
- Minimum stay: 2019: 7 nights for all dates. 2020: 7 nights for July and August, 3 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: 2019: Any day for all dates. 2020: Saturday for July and August, any day for all other dates.
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: ca. 1930
- Last renovated: 2015
- Area: 1350m2
- Boat mooring available for boat of up to 10m.
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 4 cars.
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Internet: dial-up connection.
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Sofa bed in living room for 2
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Outdoor sofa, table, dining table and chairs.
- Dining room
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- TV room
- Number of double bedrooms: 4
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 3
- Total number of bathrooms: 5
- Number of toilet only rooms: 2
- Number of bath/shower rooms which have a toilet: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 250 m
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 2 hours 30 minutes including ferry crossing.
- Nearest town: Hvar Town
- Distance to town: 850m
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket 2 minutes' walk away.
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 2 minute walk.
- On the seaside
- Bus stop: 1 km
- Distance from the center: 850 m
- Bus available
- Information on transfers: Available on request.
- In city/town
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €500
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 May - 01 June£ 733.00 01 June - 01 July£ 815.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 977.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 815.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 733.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
My sister-in-law booked a nearby villa and said you'd been good to deal with. We needed one nearby so made sense to deal with same company. No hitches at all which was a real positive.
The person who owned the villa really enhanced the whole experience and went out of his way to make our stay even more enjoyable. A wonderful host, more than helpful.
Impressed with: The weather, exciting vibe and really friendly people.
Not impressed with: Split Airport, especially the flight out. Standing room only in the departure lounge!
Recommend: Lungo Mare which was only 50 metres away and run by the owner's cousin. We dined there three times and were given special treatment. Not bad seeming there was 15 of us.
Favourite villa moment: Can't split them, so will have to nominate 2.
The first was a tour of the island hosted by the owner for all 15 of us. He arranged two extra cars, with me driving one, my brother-in-law the other, and Vincent taking the lead in his car. The two cars belonged to him and his brother. Showed us special places, and where he was brought up. Wouldn't take any money, not even for petrol. We were the first group to stay in his newly refurbished villa and I think he was just happy we were having such a good time.
The second was a full day with 15 of us out in a boat, exploring the nearby coast. The driver and accompanying lady host were great company and told us a lot about Hvar's history.
Stayed July 2017