9 Bedroom Villa with Pool and Fenced Courtyard Gardens near Svetvincenat, sleeps 20
This large stone-built holiday home is made up of two properties let together, with a fenced courtyard style garden. Situated in a peaceful area close to beautiful Svetvincenat town, this spacious villa with pool is ideal for a large family gathering, group of friends or families looking to holiday together.
The property is presented as two stone villas let together, set in fenced grounds. Guests enter the property from the gated parking area directly into a large courtyard style garden, with lawned and terraced areas and generous pool. A summer kitchen and shaded dining terrace complete the grounds. The properties are presented as follows:
The first villa is a 2-bedroom property. Guests enter on the ground floor to a living-kitchen-dining room. A double bedroom is accessed via the living area, with its own shower room. On the first floor guests find a triple bedroom with its own shower room. A small shaded terrace is accessed via the kitchen area to the rear of the villa.
The second villa is a large 7-bedroom stone holiday home. Furnished in comfortable farmhouse style, the villa is entered from the pool terrace to a ground floor kitchen with separate WC. There is a separate living room leading to a triple bedroom with shower room. On the first floor there are 3 double bedrooms and 1 twin bedroom, each with its own shower room. The second floor houses the final two double bedrooms, each with shower room, and has a shaded balcony.
Car hire is recommended at this villa. Nearby Svetvincenat is a delightful location featuring a Renaissance square edged with café-bars and a castle providing entertainment in the form of staged summer concerts.
Further afield, recommended day trips in the area include the seaside towns of Porec and Rovinj, the Roman Amphitheatre in Pula and a day trip to Venice by catamaran. Our Magazine contains more information on Istria and its many charms.
- Distance to beach15 km
- Nearest airportPula Airport
- Distance to airport27km - 30 min drive
- Nearest townSvetvincenat
- Distance to town14km - 15 min drive
- Details on nearest shopsShops in Svetvincenat
- Distance to nearest shops3.5 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant3.5km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 20
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 20
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for all dates
- Arrival days: Saturday for all dates
- Check-in: 16:00 - 20:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1880
- Last renovated: 2017
- Area: 400m2
- Underfloor heating througout
- Parking space for 7 cars
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Pool size: 50m2
- Pool private to the property
- Fire place
- Table tennis
- Playstation 4, Table tennis and darts, slide, swings, seesaw
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Pool loungers, slide, swings, seesaw
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 6
- Number of triple bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 9
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 9
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 10
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 15 km
- Nearest airport: Pula Airport
- Distance to airport: 27km - 30 min drive
- Nearest town: Svetvincenat
- Distance to town: 14km - 15 min drive
- Details on nearest shops: Shops in Svetvincenat
- Distance to nearest shops: 3.5 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 3.5km
- Distance from the sea: 15 km
- Distance from the center: 10 km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Prices quoted occasionally may be subject to change at time of booking. A member of our team can re-confirm final price prior to booking.
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 02 Jan.£ 663.00 02 Jan. - 09 Jan.£ 464.00 09 Jan. - 08 May£ 396.00 08 May - 05 June£ 448.00 05 June - 26 June£ 596.00 26 June - 03 July£ 813.00 03 July - 21 Aug.£ 903.00 21 Aug. - 28 Aug.£ 813.00 11 Sept. - 11 Dec.£ 396.00 11 Dec. - 01 Jan.£ 568.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Please note the following cancellation charges.
Date by which notification is received: Charge: More than 70 days prior to villa arrival Loss of deposit 69 days or less prior to villa arrival 100% of total cost