2 Bedroom Historic Villa with Pool on Krk Island, sleeps 4-5
This 2-bedroom semi-detached holiday villa is part of a restored historic building built in 1900. Set in a peaceful location on Krk Island, this villa with private pool and wine cellar is a wonderful choice for friends or couples looking for a countryside island holiday.
The villa is set over three levels and has been decorated in traditional style throughout, with beamed ceilings and exposed stonework. Furnishings throughout the property include instruments and tributes to Croatian musicians who have lived in the property in years gone by. Guests enter on the ground floor via the pool area to an open-plan living-kitchen-dining room. There is a wine cellar on this level from which guests can purchase local wines or arrange wine tastings directly at the property. On the first floor is a second living-kitchen-dining area with separate WC and a single sofa bed for 1 person. The second floor contains two bedrooms, one double and one twin, with a separate shower room.
Car hire is recommended. The villa is just a few kilometres from the beaches of Krk Island, while Krk Town is 20 minutes away for a wide range of shops and restaurants. Areas of interest include visits to seaside Malinska and the Kvarner Gulf on the mainland, including historic Old Town Opatija. For more inspiration take a look at our magazine.
- Distance to beach3.5 km
- Nearest airportRijeka
- Distance to airport15km - 25 minute drive
- Nearest townKrk Town
- Distance to town16 km - 30 minute drive
- Details on nearest shopsGrocery shops
- Distance to nearest shops900 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant2km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 5
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for all dates
- Arrival days: 2019: Saturday for mid May to mid September. Any days for all other dates. 2020: Any day arrival for all dates
- Check-in: 16:00 - 20:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1900
- Last renovated: 2012
- Area: 128 m2
- Car park: Parking for 2 cars
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): 1 mobile air-conditioning unit is available for guest use
- Pool size: 28 m2
- Pool private to the property
- Children's play area
- Hi-Fi system
- Washing machine
- DVD player
- Wine cellar
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Dining table & chairs
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Single sofa bed in living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
- Number of bath/shower rooms which have a toilet: 2
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 3.5 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 5 minutes
- Nearest airport: Rijeka
- Distance to airport: 15km - 25 minute drive
- Nearest town: Krk Town
- Distance to town: 16 km - 30 minute drive
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery shops
- Distance to nearest shops: 900 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 2km
- Distance from the sea: 3.5 km
- Distance from the center: 16 km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
11 Jan. - 09 May£ 164.00 09 May - 06 June£ 185.00 06 June - 04 July£ 233.00 04 July - 11 July£ 315.00 11 July - 15 Aug.£ 350.00 15 Aug. - 22 Aug.£ 315.00 22 Aug. - 29 Aug.£ 233.00 29 Aug. - 12 Sept.£ 185.00 12 Sept. - 12 Dec.£ 164.00 12 Dec. - 01 Jan.£ 233.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: