3 Bedroom Apartment with Pool, Garden and Rooftop Jacuzzi in Novigrad, Sleeps 6
Located in the Istrian seaside resort of Novigrad, this modern stylish semi-detached 3 story apartment is a rare find with its’ town house’ feel, private pool and garden. A short stroll through the park along the coast will bring guests into Novigrad centre with its city walls and picturesque harbor. The property would suit a family or group of friends.
The apartment offers plenty of parking outside from where guests enter directly into the ground floor which features an open plan kitchen/dining/living room with patio doors leading out onto a private terrace with partial sea view, pool and garden along with outdoor dining facilities and BBQ. There is also a double bedroom and separate shower room on this level. Two further double bedrooms ,one of which features a balcony with sea view, and a family bathroom are located on the first floor. The ‘L’ shaped roof top terrace on the 2nd floor offers a jacuzzi from where guests can enjoy a partial sea view.
The apartment is ideal for guests looking to combine a seaside holiday with local experiences such as art, music and foodie festivals which take place during the summer months. The coastal towns of Umag, Porec and Rovinj are within easy access of the property. For the active traveler, the Istralandia water park popular with children (and adults!) is a 10 minute drive away whilst a number of bike trails for exploring the region start and finish in Novigrad. Further afield the hill top towns of Groznjan and Motovun are well worth a visit as are the many vineyards and olive oil producers which can be found throughout the region.
- Distance to beach800 m
- Nearest airportNearest airport: Pula (nearest). Zagreb, Rijeka ,Trieste and Ljubljana other possibilities
- Distance to airport75 km
- Nearest townNovigrad
- Distance to town900 m
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket and open air fruit and veg market
- Distance to nearest shops900 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant600 m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 6
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 6
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for June - mid September. 4 nights for all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday arrival for June - mid September. Any day arrival for all dates
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Area: 120 m2
- Partial sea views available
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Private parking next to entrance with space for 2 cars
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Pool size: 6 x 3 m
- Pool private to the property
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Dining table, chairs and 6 sunbeds
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 3
- Total number of bedrooms: 3
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
- Number of bath/shower rooms which have a toilet: 2
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- No buses within Novigrad, coach station located outside city centre with connections to other cities in Istria and Croatia
- Distance to beach: 800 m
- Driving time to nearest beach: 2-minutes
- Nearest airport: Nearest airport: Pula (nearest). Zagreb, Rijeka ,Trieste and Ljubljana other possibilities
- Distance to airport: 75 km
- Nearest town: Novigrad
- Distance to town: 900 m
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket and open air fruit and veg market
- Distance to nearest shops: 900 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 600 m
- In suburb
- On the seaside
- Distance from the sea: 800 m
- Distance from the center: 900 m
- Information on transfers: One hour drive from Pula airport (100 euros each way), Trieste and Ljubljana also possible (2 hour drive)
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: 200 Euros
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 04 Jan.£ 298.00 04 Jan. - 25 Apr.£ 141.00 25 Apr. - 01 June£ 153.00 01 June - 06 June£ 153.00 06 June - 04 July£ 175.00 04 July - 11 July£ 244.00 11 July - 22 Aug.£ 266.00 22 Aug. - 29 Aug.£ 244.00 29 Aug. - 05 Sept.£ 175.00 05 Sept. - 12 Sept.£ 153.00 12 Sept. - 19 Dec.£ 141.00 19 Dec. - 01 Jan.£ 266.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: