3 Bedroom Villa with Pool near Vrsar, Sleeps 6
As featured in The Times newspaper, this lovely traditional stone house villa is located in the charming village of Marasi in the heart of the Istrian countryside. The area itself is surrounded by nature and is great place to take long walks through the country or even bike rides. The villa is perfect for large families or couples/friends who wish to experience the peace and quiet of rural Istria, yet be within easy reach of historical cities and beaches.
On the ground floor of the property there is an open plan kitchen/dining/lounge area. On the first floor there is one twin bedroom, one double bedroom and a shower room. On the second floor there is a double bedroom and a bathroom. From the ground floor you have access to the pool and covered terrace with table and chairs perfect for alfresco dining.
Car hire is recommended when staying at this villa. Places of interest within the area include the Medieval hilltop towns of Motovun and Groznjan as well as the seaside towns of Vrsar, Rovinj and Porec. A little further afield, the Brijuni islands, the Roman amphitheatre in Pula and a day trip to Venice are all recommended excursions.
- Distance to beach8 km
- Nearest airportPula
- Distance to airport45 km
- Nearest townVrsar
- Distance to town8 km
- Details on nearest shops8 minute drive
- Distance to nearest shops6 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant160m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 6
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 6
- Minimum stay: Minimum stay is 7 nights from July - August . Min stay 5 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Sat arrival from July - August. Any day arrival for all other dates
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1860
- Last renovated: 2013
- Area: 108 m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weeklyl
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool private to the property
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun loungers and table and chairs
- Dining room
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 3
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 3
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
- Number of bath/shower rooms which have a toilet: 2
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 8 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 10 minutes
- Nearest airport: Pula
- Distance to airport: 45 km
- Nearest town: Vrsar
- Distance to town: 8 km
- Details on nearest shops: 8 minute drive
- Distance to nearest shops: 6 km
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 160m
- Distance from the sea: 8 km
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- The following must be produced on arrival: 300 Euros
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 May - 08 May£ 121.00 08 May - 12 June£ 150.00 12 June - 26 June£ 193.00 26 June - 10 July£ 227.00 10 July - 28 Aug.£ 266.00 28 Aug. - 04 Sept.£ 227.00 04 Sept. - 11 Sept.£ 193.00 11 Sept. - 18 Sept.£ 150.00 18 Sept. - 03 Oct.£ 121.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: