2 x 4 Bedroom Villas with Pool, Jacuzzi and Sauna in Novigrad, Sleeps 8
These two modern detached villas, similar in style and layout and separated by a mid-size fence in the garden, are located on the outskirts of the Istrian coastal city of Novigrad and are within easy reach of the city centre and local beaches. The villas would suit a family or group of friends looking to stay in this part of Croatia and within walking distance of a popular family run Konoba (‘Taverna’) Nino offering traditional Istrian cuisine.
Guests approach the front of the villa via a country road into a parking bay from where guests enter a hall which offers access to the ground floor double bedroom with en-suite shower room. There is also a separate guest cloakroom/WC. Further along the hall there is a spacious open plan kitchen with kitchen and kitchen island/dining/living room. 2 sets of patio doors open out onto the pool and garden with BBQ, summer kitchen and covered dining area to the rear as well as a kitchen garden where guests can help themselves to organic vegetables. The first floor features a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom both of which overlook the pool and garden. A further double bedroom with en-suite bathroom overlooks the front of the villa. There is a relaxing lobby lounge with seating, Finnish sauna inside and a jacuzzi located outside on the first floor balcony overlooking the pool and gardens.
Car hire is recommended when staying at these villas and is useful for visiting the popular Istralandia waterpark. The hills around Novigrad and in the north-west of the Istrian peninsula are dotted with some of the best known Croatian wine producers offering native grape varieties such as the white Malvasia and red Teran wines. Most of the vineyards will welcome visitors for tasting in the coolness of their cellars or under a vine shade outside, like the friendly Degrassi family or the popular Kabola whose tasting room offer not only some great wines but some of the best Istrian olive oil too. Other popular areas of interest within the region include the seaside towns of Porec and Rovinj as well as the hilltop towns of Groznjan and Motovun. Day trips to Venice are also available from this region.
- Distance to beach2.5 km
- Nearest airportPula Airport (nearest). Zagreb, Rijeka, Trieste and Ljubljana are other possibilities.
- Distance to airport75 km (Pula)
- Nearest townNovigrad
- Distance to town2 km
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket
- Distance to nearest shops2 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant800 m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 8
- Minimum stay: 7 nights minimum from early June - early September. 5 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturdays from early June - early September. Any day for all other dates.
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2017
- Area: 322 m2
- 4-bicycles and 2- electric scooters available at each villa (included in the price)
- Minimum 4 days notice required for pool heating. Pool heating is usually required from late Oct to early May
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Private parking next to entrance with space for 2 cars
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 10 x 5 m
- Pool private to the property
- Heated pool
- Wine fridge
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: 8-sun loungers, a garden table and chairs under a pergola
- Dining room
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: 1 bedroom on the ground floor; 3 bedrooms on the first floor
- Number of double bedrooms: 4
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 3
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 4
- Additional information on bathrooms: 3 bedrooms have an en-suite shower room. 1 bedroom has a bathroom
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 2.5 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 10-minutes
- Nearest airport: Pula Airport (nearest). Zagreb, Rijeka, Trieste and Ljubljana are other possibilities.
- Distance to airport: 75 km (Pula)
- Nearest town: Novigrad
- Distance to town: 2 km
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 2 km
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 800 m
- In suburb
- Distance from the sea: 2.5 km
- Distance from the center: 2 km
- Car recommended
- Information on transfers: 1 hour journey from Pula airport. Taxi approx €100 one way. Minibus approx €150 one way (payable locally in cash)
- Provision of linen/towels
- Pool heating charged at €20 per day (payable locally in cash).
- Pet fee is €10 per day (payable locally in cash). Maximum 2 pets per stay.
- The following must be produced on arrival: €500
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 09 Jan.£ 602.00 09 Jan. - 24 Apr.£ 260.00 24 Apr. - 05 June£ 357.00 05 June - 03 July£ 394.00 03 July - 10 July£ 557.00 10 July - 21 Aug.£ 602.00 21 Aug. - 28 Aug.£ 557.00 28 Aug. - 04 Sept.£ 394.00 04 Sept. - 11 Sept.£ 357.00 11 Sept. - 18 Dec.£ 260.00 18 Dec. - 01 Jan.£ 602.00 01 Jan. - 09 Jan.£ 602.00 09 Jan. - 24 Apr.£ 260.00 24 Apr. - 05 June£ 357.00 05 June - 03 July£ 394.00 03 July - 10 July£ 557.00 10 July - 21 Aug.£ 602.00 21 Aug. - 28 Aug.£ 557.00 28 Aug. - 04 Sept.£ 394.00 04 Sept. - 11 Sept.£ 357.00 11 Sept. - 18 Dec.£ 260.00 18 Dec. - 01 Jan.£ 602.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: