4 Bedroom Countryside Villa with Private Spa Centre and Pool near Porec, Sleeps 8-12
Holiday highlights: countryside views ~ spa centre ~ garden - peaceful location ~ chef service ~ cooking classes ~ weddings and special occasions
This 4 bedroom villa offers guests panoramic countryside views, along with their very own private spa centre; including an indoor pool, Jacuzzi and sauna. With plenty of outdoor space this property would suit groups of friends and families looking to relax and unwind and have a true Istrian countryside experience.
The villa consists of 2 floors and an expansive garden/terrace area. On the ground floor there is an open plan kitchen/lounge/dining area, with doors that lead out onto an outdoor sun deck area, connected by 4 steps. This area looks out onto a garden, where there is an additional terrace area offering guests an outdoor dining area under a large oak tree. Guests can access the indoor spa centre via the kitchen, where there is a sauna, fitness room, a generously sized pool, a Jacuzzi and a shower room, WC and utility room. The full length sliding doors in the spa area allow plenty of natural light into the room and lead out to the garden. The stairs from the kitchen lead up to the first floor where there are the 4 double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms. All bedrooms lead out to a balcony with sundeck chairs that runs round a side of the villa leading out to a spacious sundeck terrace; offering beautiful countryside views.
Yoga, weddings, special occasions and cooking classes can be arranged - supplements may apply. There are also many cycling and hiking routes within the Istrian region. Please click on the Additional Services tab for more details.
Car hire is recommended when exploring the Istrian region. Areas of interest within this area would include the Medieval hill top towns of Motovun and Groznjan, as well as the seaside towns of Porec, Rovinj and Vsar. Pula has an impressive amphitheatre and is just an hours drive away.
Christmas Special: Standard Christmas hamper includes: Christmas cake, delicious Deli items and a bottle of fizz - £60. Tailormade options on request. Please enquire at time of booking.
- Distance to beach20 km
- Nearest airportPula Airport
- Distance to airport52km
- Nearest townPorec
- Distance to town20-minute drive
- Distance to bus stop1km
- Frequency of busesEvery 30-minutes
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket
- Distance to nearest shops8 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant5-minute drive
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 12
- Minimum stay: 5 nights minimum stay for all dates, for bookings of less than 5 nights a surcharge applies.
- Arrival days: Any day arrival for all dates.
- Check-in: 17:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2018
- Last renovated: 2018
- Area: Villa: 480m2; Total Area: 5000m2
- Pool is heated to 25 degree
- There are 2 cots/cribs and highchairs at the villa.
- The pool is open all year round
- Car park: Maximum 4 cars
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: Length:18m Depth: 80cm at the shallow end and 1.2m at the deeper end
- Pool private to the property
- Fire place
- Indoor pool
- 2x professional wine coolers
- Washing machine
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- An extra 2 persons can sleep on the 2 x sofa beds in the lounge, and another additional 2 persons can sleep on the 2 x extra beds.
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: 16 sun loungers, parasols, outdoor table and chairs, 10 garden chairs, 6 fold-able garden chairs
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: 4 bedrooms are en-suite. Every bedroom has its own hairdryer, iron and ironing board.
- Number of double bedrooms: 4
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 5
- Total number of bathrooms: 5
- Additional information on bathrooms: One of the shower rooms is in the spa centre
- Number of bath/shower rooms which have a toilet: 5
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 20 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 25-minute drive
- Nearest airport: Pula Airport
- Distance to airport: 52km
- Nearest town: Porec
- Distance to town: 20-minute drive
- Distance to bus stop: 1km
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 8 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 5-minute drive
- Bus stop: 1 km
- Distance from the sea: 20 km
- Distance from the center: 16 km
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: Every 30-minutes
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- In cases of stays shorter than 5 days, an additional cleaning fee of €400 applies.
- 30 EUR/day energy charge applies, regardless of the number of guests staying.
- Both pets and cots are on request and are free of charge
- Telephone: extra charges apply
- Pool heating is included in the cost
- The following must be produced on arrival: €500
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 03 Apr.£ 702.00 03 Apr. - 02 July£ 863.00 02 July - 11 Sept.£ 1,374.00 11 Sept. - 24 Dec.£ 863.00 24 Dec. - 01 Jan.£ 702.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
The following additional services can be arranged at the villa.
This is on request and must be pre-booked at least 4 weeks prior to arrival. It is payable locally upon arrival.
Meals: Breakfast, lunch or dinner and/or all-inclusive (including meals, snacks and drinks).
Cuisine: Traditional Croatian, Mediterranean, Italian and international
Can cater for: Vegetarian and Diabetic
Yoga is available at the villa and can accommodate around 100 guests. Yoga mats can be provided at no extra cost if guests stay for a minimum of 7 nights.
It is also possible to do yoga at a nearby beach (8km away).
Weddings and Special Occasions
The villa can accommodate over 100 guests, there will be an higher security deposit of €1000 and an extra cleaning fee of €600 (payable locally in cash upon check-in).
There will also be an additional cost for further people staying at the villa.
A local wedding planner can be arranged.
Golf & Tennis
There is a golf course at Golf Club Adriatic: https://www.golf-adriatic.com/en/golf-course/
There are mutiple tennis courts nearby: https://villsy.com/blog/top-tennis-courts-istria-80/
Cooking classes can be arranged at the villa at additional cost.
Cycling and Hiking Trails:
The villa is located in an area where there are multiple cycling and hiking trails. A popular route is: https://www.myporec.com/en/discover-porec/do-not-miss/583