Four bedroom villa with pool near Nova Vas-Porec, Istria
This beautifully presented villa is decorated with creative flair reflecting the owner’s artistic profession. The villa is located in a hamlet near Nova Vas and is within easy reach of Porec city which is 6kms away. Ideal for families / friends, guests will enjoy the wonderful quiet country setting offering the perfect opportunity to unwind and relax. Cycling trails and walking routes are possible from the villa.
The villa is approached from a country lane down a cul de sac. Guests enter into a spacious parking area. Entrance to the villa is down the side of the house up 4 steps to the front door which opens into a hallway. This floor features a double bedroom (twin beds together) with en-suite double walk in shower. From this bedroom a door opens onto a decked terrace. There is a separate shower room and a utility room followed by the main room on this level - the spacious open plan kitchen / diner / lounge with pantry. There are 2 doors in the kitchen, one of which leads out onto the parking area and the other which opens into a covered shady conservatory, ideal for that morning cup of coffee. The first floor features 2 double rooms (twin beds together) with en-suite shower rooms and doors opening onto loggias offering country views. There is a twin bedroom suitable for children also with doors opening out onto a loggia. The stairs can be gated off on this first floor to prevent children from going down the stairs.
The pool area surrounded by sun loungers is accessed via the conservatory. Definitely the entertainment spot for guests, the outside space also features a wonderful covered outdoor dining area with BBQ. There is an additional pool side building containing a shower room and washing machine.
Car hire is recommended if staying at the villa. Nearby areas to explore include the Roxanich winery which is part of the Istrian wine route along with the city of Porec, a lively seaside town with a wide range of shops, restaurants whilst the UNESCO protected Porec Basilica is well worth a visit. Day trips to Venice can also be arranged for villa guests. A couple of restaurants serving home cooked food are located within 2-4kms from the villa.
- Distance to beach6 km
- Nearest airportPula. Other possibilities include Zagreb, Rijeka and Ljubljana
- Distance to airport60km
- Nearest townPorec
- Distance to town5km
- Details on nearest shopsNearest supermarket: 4km. Main shops in Porec: 5km.
- Distance to nearest shops4 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant5km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 8
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Arrival days: Saturday for mid-June to August, any day for all other dates.
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Area: 160m2
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool private to the property
- Washing machine
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun loungers, table & chairs
- Dining room
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 3
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
- Number of bath/shower rooms which have a toilet: 2
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 6 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 5 minutes
- Nearest airport: Pula. Other possibilities include Zagreb, Rijeka and Ljubljana
- Distance to airport: 60km
- Nearest town: Porec
- Distance to town: 5km
- Details on nearest shops: Nearest supermarket: 4km. Main shops in Porec: 5km.
- Distance to nearest shops: 4 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 5km
- Distance from the sea: 6 km
- Distance from the center: 5 km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Pets accepted: €10/day payable locally
- The following must be produced on arrival: € 400
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
24 Apr. - 13 May£ 212.00 13 May - 10 June£ 254.00 10 June - 24 June£ 290.00 24 June - 01 July£ 393.00 01 July - 15 July£ 395.00 15 July - 26 Aug.£ 425.00 26 Aug. - 09 Sept.£ 393.00 09 Sept. - 16 Sept.£ 290.00 16 Sept. - 23 Sept.£ 185.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: