Stylish Town House in Rovinj, Istria. Sleeps 6
If the Croatian coast can be described as being similar to the Cote d'Azur, then Rovinj is definitely the "St Tropez" of Croatia. With its colour-washed buildings and numerous cafes and bars dotted around the pretty harbour, it oozes Mediterranean chic and rates as one of Croatia’s must-see city destinations.
This beautiful house was built in the 18th century and is tucked away in a quiet spot along one of Rovinj's medieval streets. The property is offered as a very high quality contemporary town house set over three floors. Guests enter the house from the pedestrianised street into an open plan kitchen/dining/lounge area with separate shower room. The first floor features a spacious double bedroom and separate family bathroom whilst on the second floor there is a further double bedroom with en-suite shower room and a galleried lounge (eaves) with a sofa bed suitable for 2 adults. Outside, by the entrance is an enclosed patio area cordoned off from the street by a natural foilage wall where guests can enjoy a morning breakfast or glass of wine in the evening.
The house offers an ideal base from which to enjoy the city and is only a short walk to Rovinj's numerous beaches, the nearest being Ballota beach just a 300m stroll away. The city offers great access to the Istrian countryside and its Medieval hill top towns such as those at Motovun and Groznjan. Day trips to Venice and Pula Amphitheatre are also available from Rovinj.
- Distance to beach50 m
- Nearest airportPula Airport
- Distance to airport32km
- Nearest townRovinj
- Distance to townIn town
- Distance to bus stop400m
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket
- Distance to nearest shops50 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant20m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 6
- Minimum stay: 7 nights in July and August, 3 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: 2019: Any day arrival for all dates. 2020: Saturday arrival for July and August, any day for all other dates.
- Check-in: 10:00
- Check-out: 15:00
- Built: 18th Century
- Last renovated: 2017
- Number of floors: 3
- Area: 110m2
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Fire place
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chairs and a parasol
- Dining room
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Sofa beds: one in the living room and one in the bedroom gallery
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 3
- Additional information on bathrooms: One bedroom is en-suite
- Number of bath/shower rooms which have a toilet: 3
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 50 m
- Driving time to nearest beach: 5-minute walk
- Nearest airport: Pula Airport
- Distance to airport: 32km
- Nearest town: Rovinj
- Distance to town: In town
- Distance to bus stop: 400m
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 50 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 20m
- On the seaside
- Bus stop: 400 m
- Distance from the sea: 300 m
- Distance from the center: 100 m
- Bus available
- Information on transfers: Upon request
- In city/town
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €200
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 01 May£ 95.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: