3 Bedroom Villa with Pool near the Limski Canal, Istria, sleeps 7
A pretty countryside villa close to the stunning Limski Canal set in a quiet hamlet in the west of Istria. Suitable for a family or small group of friends, this villa is within walking distance of traditional Croatian restaurants, with many of Istria’s most popular sights within easy reach.
The two-storey villa is approached from a gated parking area via a path through a pretty lawned garden. Guests enter the villa on the ground floor to a comfortable living-dining room with a partially separated kitchen leading to a WC. On the first floor guests find two twin bedrooms and one triple bedroom, sharing two shower rooms. From the kitchen, guests exit to the lawned garden and pool terrace furnished with sun loungers and parasols, and surrounded by beautiful pine forest.
Car hire is recommended. Guests can find a range of restaurants serving some of the best mussels and oysters along the nearby Limski canal , while idyllic seaside towns Vrsar, Rovinj and Porec with its unmissable Basillica are within easy reach. A little further afield the Brijuni islands and Roman amphitheatre in Pula are highly recommended, and popular day trips from the region include Venice by catamaran from Porec or Rovinj.
- Distance to beach700 m
- Nearest airportPula Airport
- Distance to airport30km
- Nearest townVrsar
- Distance to town8km - 20 min drive
- Details on nearest shopsShops in Vrsar
- Distance to nearest shops4 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant50m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 7
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 7
- Minimum stay: 7 Nights for all dates
- Arrival days: Saturday for all dates
- Check-in: 16:00 - 20:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1900
- Last renovated: 2011
- Area: 180 m2
- 1 Pet allowed.
- Car park: 3 Car spots
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Pool size: 32 m2
- Pool private to the property
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Pool loungers, Parasols dining table and chairs
- Lounge/living room
- Number of triple bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 3
- Number of twin bedrooms: 2
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 700 m
- Nearest airport: Pula Airport
- Distance to airport: 30km
- Nearest town: Vrsar
- Distance to town: 8km - 20 min drive
- Details on nearest shops: Shops in Vrsar
- Distance to nearest shops: 4 km
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 50m
- In suburb
- Distance from the sea: 700 m
- Distance from the center: 8 km
- Car recommended
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 02 Jan.£ 284.00 02 Jan. - 09 Jan.£ 176.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: