2 Bedroom Villa with Pool and Countryside Views in Konavle Valley, Sleeps 5
This attractive two bedroom villa is located in the Konavle Valley within the Dubrovnik region. Surrounded by mountains and with distant views of sea this area is ideal for a peaceful holiday. The attractive area is abundant with vineyards and olive groves while many of the small villages maintain old customs with their inhabitants often wearing traditional costumes. The area features some great restaurants, one of the most well-known being Konavoski Dvori, which is situated in a watermill near the waterfalls of the river Ljuta.
Guests approach the villa from the parking area. This charming villa, set all on one level, consists of a kitchen/diner, living room, 1 double bedroom, 1 triple bedroom with double and additional single bed, and a shower room. There is a single sofa bed in the lounge as an alternative sleeping choice. From the kitchen/diner doors open to the raised rear terrace with swimming pool, BBQ, sun loungers with parasols and a gazebo for shade. From the terrace there are fantastic views of the surrounding mountains.
Car hire is essential. The villa would suit a family or group of friends looking to relax in peaceful and quiet surroundings whilst at the same time be within easy access of areas of interest such the historical towns of Dubrovnik and Cavtat. Other attractions within the region include excursions to the islands of Mljet and the Elaphite islands and a little further afield, day trips to Montenegro and Mostar are also possible and worth a visit.
- Distance to beach12 km
- Nearest airportDubrovnik Airport
- Distance to airport15km
- Nearest townGruda
- Distance to town6km
- Distance to bus stop50m
- Frequency of busesEvery 3 hours
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket
- Distance to nearest shops6 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant6km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 5
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 5
- Minimum stay: 7 nights from late June to late August. 5 nights all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday from late June to late August. Any day for all other dates
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Last renovated: 2014
- Area: 110m2
- Car park: Space for 2 cars on driveway plus on street parking to the front
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): A/C unit in the lounge
- Fans provided
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 6m x 4m
- Pool private to the property
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Gazebo, table & chairs, sun loungers, parasols
- Dining room
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- TV room
- Information on bedrooms: 5th person has a choice of single bed in the triple room or single sofa bed in the living area
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Number of triple bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 12 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 20 minutes
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik Airport
- Distance to airport: 15km
- Nearest town: Gruda
- Distance to town: 6km
- Distance to bus stop: 50m
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 6 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 6km
- Distance from the sea: 12 km
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: Every 3 hours
- In countryside
- Information on transfers: Approximate cost €40
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- The following must be produced on arrival: €200
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 May - 16 May£ 116.00 16 May - 06 June£ 152.00 06 June - 27 June£ 178.00 27 June - 11 July£ 196.00 11 July - 22 Aug.£ 222.00 22 Aug. - 05 Sept.£ 196.00 05 Sept. - 19 Sept.£ 178.00 19 Sept. - 01 Nov.£ 152.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
I drew up a short list of several villas in the Dubrovnik area and discussed these with Croatian Villas. They had visited all the villas and could therefore give advice and guidance. Very happy with the villa and location. It had everything we needed. The church bells are a good alarm clock in the morning.
The owner was very helpful. They left beer, wine cold meats and cheese for us when we arrived. They also brought us homemade wine and a local dish prepared by owner’s Mother which was delicious. He kept in touch by text to ensure our holiday was running to plan with no problems.
Impressed with: Friendly people and very good value for money.
Not impressed with: Many cruise ships arrive daily in Dubrovnik and the town becomes very crowded. We were told the best time to visit is late afternoon when the visitors have all returned to the ships.
Recommend: Cavtat is not far away and is a lovely resort. Many of the boat trips start from here and the best way to Dubrovnik is by ferry from Cavtat. There are also many excellent restaurants here our favorite was the Dalmatian. Montenegro is very close and we booked an excellent day trip by minibus with a very knowledgeable guide.
Favourite villa moment: The two week holiday is one to be remembered and sitting by the pool with a glass of cold beer.
Stayed May 2016