3 Bedroom Villa with Pool in Zrnovo near Korcula Town, sleeps 6
Nestled in the hills above Korcula Town, this pretty villa for 6 benefits from sunny terrace with pool and partial views over the straight to the Peljesac peninsula. The villa would suit a family or group of friends looking for a holiday villa within walking distance of restaurants and within easy reach of a lively town, yet away from the crowds.
The villa is set over two levels. Guests enter on the ground floor to an open-plan living-kitchen-dining room, with separate WC. Patio doors lead to the pool terrace, furnished with sun loungers. Three bedrooms are on the first floor. One double bedroom benefits from ensuite shower room, while a second double bedroom and a twin bedroom share a family shower room. All bedrooms lead onto a balcony with partial views of the sea and the Peljesac Peninsula.
Car hire is recommended. Zrnovo is a peaceful hillside hamlet with a traditional konoba (restaurant similar to a taverna) at the centre. Lively Korcula Town is just 3km away, within easy reach by car or taxi, for a range of restaurants and activities. This area of Croatia is known for its watersports - surfing and sailing schools can be found in Korcula Town and on the Peljesac Peninsula, just a 15 minute ferry crossing away. For more inspiration read our magazine.
- Distance to beach2 km
- Nearest airportDubrovnik
- Distance to airport2-3 hour including Ferry crossing
- Nearest townKorcula
- Distance to town3 km
- Details on nearest shopsShops in Korcula town
- Distance to nearest shops3 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant500 m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 6
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 6
- Minimum stay: 7 Nights for all dates
- Arrival days: Saturday arrival for all dates
- Check-in: 16:00 - 20:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2016
- Area: Villa =115m2. Garden = 400 m2.
- Parking for 2 cars
- Partial sea views
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sun deck
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): Partial
- Pool size: 32 m2
- Pool private to the property
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Partial sea views
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun loungers, lounge furniture
- Dining room
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 3
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 3
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 2 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 5 min
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik
- Distance to airport: 2-3 hour including Ferry crossing
- Nearest town: Korcula
- Distance to town: 3 km
- Details on nearest shops: Shops in Korcula town
- Distance to nearest shops: 3 km
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 500 m
- Distance from the sea: 2 km
- Distance from the center: 3 km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
12 Jan. - 11 May£ 151.00 11 May - 08 June£ 169.00 08 June - 29 June£ 212.00 29 June - 06 July£ 286.00 06 July - 24 Aug.£ 317.00 24 Aug. - 31 Aug.£ 286.00 31 Aug. - 07 Sept.£ 212.00 07 Sept. - 14 Sept.£ 169.00 14 Sept. - 14 Dec.£ 151.00 14 Dec. - 01 Jan.£ 212.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: