Opatija Riviera Luxury Beach front Villa, Sleeps 6
Holiday Highlights: ~ Exclusive beach front location along Opatija Riviera ~ Extensive enclosed garden ~ restaurants and bars within walking distance.
This magnificent beach front villa situated along the Opatija Riviera will take your breath away as soon as you as you step through the entrance gates. The villa itself, built in the Austro-Hungarian style, is set within an extensive lawned garden featuring, on one side, a curved balustrade which follows the line of the water creating a magnificent sea view. The comfortable interior has been carefully styled with French fishbone oak parquet flooring throughout and Carrara marble in the kitchen and bathrooms. Guests are assured of an exceptional villa holiday experience when staying at this Opatija Villa.
The villa is approached from the main road running through Opatija via entrance gates where a driveway descends down to the parking area located to the rear of the villa. A short flight of steps from the parking area leads to the main entrance. Entry is into a spacious hallway where half a flight of stairs down leads into the open plan lounge with dining area to one side and a set of glass doors opening into the modern Italian kitchen. Patio doors from the lounge open out onto a shady sea facing terrace with table and chairs. To the rear of the lounge, a corridor leads to a guest cloakroom/WC followed by a service/utility area at the end.
Half a flight of stairs going up from the hallway takes guests to the bedroom areas which features 1 x double bedroom with en-suite walk in shower, a second double bedroom with en-suite walk in shower and doors leading out onto a sea facing covered terrace, and a Master double bedroom with sea view and en-suite bathroom. There is also a sea facing lounge on this level with patio doors opening out onto the covered terrace above, another doorway from the lounge opens up onto a spacious terrace with sea view.
The picturesque gardens can be accessed from the kitchen and lounge/dining room. Walking through the grounds of the villa takes guests from a shaded al fresco dining and fully equipped BBQ/Summer kitchen area onto the garden with mature trees and an elegant raised pool. Following the path around the house takes guests into a beautiful bamboo forest. Stairs by the lounge takes guests down to the lungomare or walkway which follows the sea for 12 miles along the Riviera. Guests simply have to take two steps across the lungomare to access the idyllic Volosko beach.
Opatija is located in the Kvarner region and is recognised as one of Croatia’s architecturally outstanding cities, very easy to explore by foot from the villa. Highly recommended is a walk along the lungomare to enjoy this beautiful coastline and take in the sea air. The city also offers guests a wide selection of dining, shopping and entertainment facilities whilst the region offers a number of interesting options which can be read about here.
- Distance to beach5 m
- Nearest airportRijeka. Other possibilities include Zagreb, Pula or Ljubljana
- Distance to airport35 km to Rijeka, 1-2 hours to Pula, Zagreb, Ljubljana
- Nearest townOpatija
- Distance to town700 m
- Distance to bus stop100 m
- Details on nearest shopsRange of shops in Opatija
- Distance to nearest shops100 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant500 m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 6
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 6
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for all dates
- Arrival days: Any day for all dates
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1928
- Last renovated: 2017
- Area: 250 m2
- Climate system: Air conditioning-style cooling comes from a piped water system which can heat or cool the property.
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Sea view
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 32 m2
- Pool private to the property
- Heated pool
- Fire place
- Washing machine
- Cable TV
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Dining tables & chairs, sun loungers
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Bath tub
- Information on bedrooms: Additional double sofa bed in living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 3
- Total number of bedrooms: 3
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 4
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 5 m
- Driving time to nearest beach: 5 metres from the garden
- Nearest airport: Rijeka. Other possibilities include Zagreb, Pula or Ljubljana
- Distance to airport: 35 km to Rijeka, 1-2 hours to Pula, Zagreb, Ljubljana
- Nearest town: Opatija
- Distance to town: 700 m
- Distance to bus stop: 100 m
- Details on nearest shops: Range of shops in Opatija
- Distance to nearest shops: 100 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 500 m
- In suburb
- On the seaside
- Bus stop: 100 m
- Distance from the sea: 5 m
- Distance from the center: 700 m
- Bus available
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €400
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 May - 01 July£ 747.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 933.00 01 Sept. - 01 Nov.£ 747.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: