Elegant luxury villa withpool and beautiful sea views, in Orasac near Dubrovnik - sleeps 14
This elegantly decorated villa is situated in the seasidetown of Orasac which lies within easy access of Dubrovnik city. The villaoffers guests a wonderful retreat in a luxurious setting with fabulous seaviews surrounded by picturesque countryside.
The villa is approached via a country lane into the parkingarea. The villa is set on 3 floors and can be approached via the parking area(around 15 steps) or via the main entrance (around 8 steps). The ground floorfeatures the main entrance hall, spacious lounge, beautifully designed kitchenwith Central Island, dining room which can seat up to 10 persons, guestcloakroom. Doors from the lounge lead out to a shady sea view patio. The first floorfeatures 5 bedrooms in total detailed as follows: 3 double (queen size) bedroomswith en-suite bathrooms, walk in wardrobes and doors leading out to a sharedsea view terrace with seating. There is also one bedroom with twin beds andgarden view and one bedroom with daybed plus additional pull out bed and poolview. The second floor (eaves) features a master bedroom with double (kingsize) bed, sofa seating area and 2 balconies, one with sea view and one withpool view. There is a separate spacious bathroom. There is also another double(queen size) bedroom and walk in wardrobe.
Outside, guests can enjoy a terraced outdoor pool with seaview. There is also a covered outdoor kitchen near the pool area with BBQ pitand seating for up to 14 persons. Thepool is accessed via steps down from the house. It can also be accessed fromthe kitchen.
Car hire is recommended when staying at this villa.Dubrovnik old town can be reached within 15 minutes’ drive and there arenumerous beaches to explore within this region such as Hawaii beach and VelikiePotok beach. The villa would suit a family/2 families or group of friendslooking to experience a wonderful Dalmatian holiday in a stunning villa.
- Distance to beach2 km
- Nearest airportDubrovnik
- Distance to airport37km
- Nearest townDubrovnik
- Distance to town12km
- Distance to bus stop1km
- Frequency of busesAbout 5 a day
- Details on nearest shopsMini market
- Distance to nearest shops500 m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 14
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 14
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for July & August, 3 nights for all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday for July & August, any day for all other dates
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2015
- Area: Interior: 350m2 Plot: 800m2
- Security: Outside camera and intercom
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Twice a week
- Car park: Space for 2 cars. Roadside parking on first come first serve basis
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 25m2
- Pool private to the property
- Heated pool
- Fire place
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun loungers around the pool
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: One twin room consists of a single bed and pull out additional bed
- Number of double bedrooms: 5
- Total number of bedrooms: 7
- Number of twin bedrooms: 2
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 4
- Total number of bathrooms: 5
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
Staff on site /available
- Chef service arranged on request at an additional price. Catering can also be arranged from the local restaurant in Mali Zaton (grill and fish) a well as delivery from local pizzeria
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 2 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 5 minutes
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik
- Distance to airport: 37km
- Nearest town: Dubrovnik
- Distance to town: 12km
- Distance to bus stop: 1km
- Details on nearest shops: Mini market
- Distance to nearest shops: 500 m
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: About 5 a day
- In countryside
- Information on transfers: Transfers can be arranged, please request when speaking with a member of the sales team
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €500
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 01 Apr.£ 490.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Excellent service from owner.
Impressed with: Scenery
Recommend: Kasar in Zaton Botanical gardens in Trstenor Boat cruise around the islands Nautical and Villa Dubrovnik in Dubrovnik
Favourite villa moment: All of it!
Stayed July 2015