3 Bedroom Villa with pool in Paljuv near Zadar and the coast, sleeps 7-8
For those looking for a comfortable holiday home in the Zadar region within easy reach of the beach, national parks and Zadar city, this villa is a wonderful choice. Both the location and the layout of the property are particularly suitable for families, with its fenced grounds, children's play equipment and quiet village location.
The villa is set over two levels, connected via external stairs. Guests enter on the ground floor to an open-plan living-kitchen-dining room. There are two bedrooms on this level, one double and one triple, sharing a shower room. The first floor is accessed externally and contains a double bedroom and separate shower room. The paved and gravel grounds contain a swimming pool and playground equipment.
Car hire is recommended. Paljuv is a small hamlet in the countryside of the Zadar region, close to seaside town Novigrad. Areas of interest within easy reach of the villa include Krka National Park, the Kornati Islands and Plitvice, while Zadar with its old town is just 25km from the villa.
- Distance to beach1.7 km
- Nearest airportZadar
- Distance to airport15km
- Nearest townZadar
- Distance to town4.7km
- Details on nearest shopsGrocery store in Zadar
- Distance to nearest shops150 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant5km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 7
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 8
- Minimum stay: 7 Nights for all dates
- Arrival days: Saturday for all dates
- Check-in: 16:00 - 20:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2016
- Area: 113m2
- Parking space for 2 cars
- Dartboard, Trampoline
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): 2 Units
- Pool size: 32m2
- Pool private to the property
- Washing machine
- Cable TV
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Pool loungers, umbrella, dining table and chairs
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: 1 extra sofabed in kitchen/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 3
- Total number of bedrooms: 3
- Number of single bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 1.7 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 5 mins
- Nearest airport: Zadar
- Distance to airport: 15km
- Nearest town: Zadar
- Distance to town: 4.7km
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery store in Zadar
- Distance to nearest shops: 150 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 5km
- In suburb
- Distance from the sea: 1.7 km
- Distance from the center: 25 km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Prices quoted occasionally may be subject to change at time of booking. A member of our team can re-confirm final price prior to booking.
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 04 Jan.£ 157.00 04 Jan. - 11 Jan.£ 113.00 11 Jan. - 09 May£ 125.00 09 May - 06 June£ 142.00 06 June - 04 July£ 178.00 04 July - 11 July£ 240.00 11 July - 15 Aug.£ 265.00 15 Aug. - 22 Aug.£ 240.00 22 Aug. - 29 Aug.£ 178.00 29 Aug. - 12 Sept.£ 142.00 12 Sept. - 12 Dec.£ 125.00 12 Dec. - 01 Jan.£ 176.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: