2 Bedroom Seaside Villa in Sevid, sleeps 4-6
This pretty single-storey villa is set at the heart of seaside town Sevid, within easy walking distance of the nearest beach. This villa would suit a couple or small family looking to stay close to beaches, shops and restaurants.
The villa is elegantly furnished and set all on one level. Guests approach the villa from the parking area, leading to a shaded terrace furnished with dining table, chairs and swing seat, creating a warm atmosphere. Guests enter to a brightly decorated open-plan living-kitchen-dining room with double sofa-bed, two double bedrooms accessed from the living area and a shared shower room.
Car hire is recommended. The villa is within a few minutes' walk of the nearest shops, bars and also nearby can be found a 'to die for' beach with crystal clear waters. Day trips within the local area include a visit to the waterfalls of Krka National Park as well as the historic cities of Split and Zadar.
- Distance to beach50 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport30km
- Nearest townTrogir and Primosten
- Distance to town20km
- Distance to bus stop1km
- Details on nearest shopsLocal market
- Distance to nearest shops100 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant100m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 6
- Minimum stay: 7 nights stay for all dates.
- Arrival days: Any day arrival for all dates.
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Area: 65m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Hammock chair, dining table and chairs.
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Double sofa-bed in living room.
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 50 m
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 30km
- Nearest town: Trogir and Primosten
- Distance to town: 20km
- Distance to bus stop: 1km
- Details on nearest shops: Local market
- Distance to nearest shops: 100 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 100m
- In suburb
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Provision of linen/towels
- Pet included at no extra charge
- Air-conditioning included
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
30 Mar. - 11 June£ 117.00 11 June - 27 June£ 150.00 27 June - 11 July£ 197.00 11 July - 22 Aug.£ 218.00 22 Aug. - 29 Aug.£ 197.00 29 Aug. - 12 Sept.£ 150.00 12 Sept. - 30 Oct.£ 117.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: