3 Stone Cottages with Pool and Views over Omis Bay, Sleeps 12-15
This group of 3 beautifully presented traditional stone villas arranged around a pool are set within a 1400m2 estate accompanied by a dramatic mountain backdrop. A standout feature of the villa is the selection of ruins and artifacts from the Roman era which can be found on the estate. Situated above the seaside town of Omis and offering fabulous views of the bay and the island of Brac, the accommodation is ideally suited to 2-3 families or a large group and the villa, along with the area is particularly suited to families with teenage children. The villa is also pet friendly.
The property is approached via a single track road to a parking area. The 3 stone properties are set around an attractive pool and terrace area. The layout for each stone villas is as follows:
Villa A – Ground floor - open plan kitchen/diner/lounge with a separate shower room and toilet, there is a sofa bed in the lounge for 2 adults. The first floor features a double bedroom with sea view, a twin bedroom and a shower room. On the ground floor there is a spacious outside terrace offering an ideal sunbathing spot whilst on the other side of this cottage guests can find a bistro table and chairs located in a shady spot. Next to this villa is an old Roman fortress.
Villa B – Ground floor – guests enter via an arched stone entrance into an open plan kitchen/diner/lounge with doors leading out to a sea view terrace. There is a separate shower room and toilet. The lounge has a sofa bed for 2 adults. The first floor features a double bedroom, a bedroom with bunk beds and a shower room. Both the bedrooms offer doors leading out onto a shared upper terrace. This stone cottage has access to a shady corner garden. In front of the villa sits a 2000 year old stone table with chairs originating from the Roman era.
Villa C – Ground floor - open plan kitchen/diner/lounge with sea views, a shower room with toilet and a covered shady side terrace with small garden, ideal for pet owners. There is a further door leading to the basement where guests can view an original Roman wall. The lounge has a sofa bed for one adult or 2 children under 12 years. The first floor features a double bedroom with sea view, a twin bedroom and a separate shower room.
Below the villa, a 5 minute drive away* is the historic town of Omis from where you can take a dip in the bay. The river Cetina which flows from the nearby mountains enters the sea here. The river and canyon which are located near the villa offer a myriad of outdoor activities including canoeing, white-water rafting, climbing and mountain-biking. The hiking is especially outstanding through the wooded slopes to the mountain ridges. The villa provides an excellent and relaxing base from which to explore the surrounding region and to participate in the numerous activities on offer.
*Guests may take a walk down a mountain path to get to Omis town. The path is suitable for walking during daylight hours with trainers or other similar footwear. Not recommended for small children. Taxi transfer service can be arranged locally.
- Distance to beach1.5 km
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport45 km
- Nearest townOmis
- Distance to town1.5 km
- Distance to bus stop1.5 km
- Frequency of busesEvery 30 minutes from early morning till late evening
- Details on nearest shopsOmis
- Distance to nearest shops1.7 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant500 m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 12
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 15
- Minimum stay: 7 nights minimum stay from mid June - early September. 4 nights minimum stay for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Any day arrival from early Spring to mid June and early September to October. Saturday arrival for mid June to early September.
- Check-in: From 14:00
- Check-out: By 10:00
- Built: 2008
- Area: 1400m2
- Heating is via air conditioning units and in the lounge of each villa there is a wood-fired heater.
- Up to 2 cots available
- If there is more than one pet please request at time of booking
- Safe is located in villa C
- Parking: 4 cars
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 9m x 4m
- Pool private to the property
- Table tennis
- Each villa is equipped with a microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker and toaster. Villas A and C are equipped with a 2 ring, Villa B is equipped with a 4 ring stove. Washing machine is located in Villa B.
- Gas BBQ
- Iron and ironing board available on request.
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Safe is located in Villa C
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: There are 10 sun beds, a dining table and chairs/bench seating for 15 persons. 2 bistro tables with chairs and an additional large table for 10 persons.
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: There is a sofa bed in the lounge of each villa. 2 sofa beds sleeps 2 adults and one sofa bed sleeps 1 adult or 2 children under 12. See villa description for more details.
- Number of double bedrooms: 3
- Total number of bedrooms: 6
- Number of twin bedrooms: 2
- Number of rooms with Bunk Beds: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 6
- Total number of bathrooms: 6
- Number of bath/shower rooms which have a toilet: 6
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Restaurant Bastilion, Omis
- Distance to beach: 1.5 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 5-10 minute drive
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 45 km
- Nearest town: Omis
- Distance to town: 1.5 km
- Distance to bus stop: 1.5 km
- Details on nearest shops: Omis
- Distance to nearest shops: 1.7 km
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 500 m
- In suburb
- Bus stop: 1.5 km
- Distance from the sea: 1.5 km
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: Every 30 minutes from early morning till late evening
- Information on transfers: Transfers available on a request. Price is approximately €100 one way for 5-7 persons from Split airport, payable locally.
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Solar panels heat the hot water for the entire property.
- One pet included in rental price. For additional pets please advise at time of booking.
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 May - 23 May£ 332.00 23 May - 20 June£ 405.00 20 June - 11 July£ 502.00 11 July - 22 Aug.£ 599.00 22 Aug. - 05 Sept.£ 502.00 05 Sept. - 26 Sept.£ 405.00 26 Sept. - 12 Oct.£ 332.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: