1 Bedroom Apartment in seaside town Novalja, Pag Island, sleeps 2-4
A smart 1-bedroom apartment in the suburbs of lively Novalja, a seaside town on Pag Island close to Zrce beach. This 1-bedroom apartment is within walking distance of the beaches, shops and restaurants of Novalja, and is perfect for couples of a small family looking to explore Pag Island.
The apartment is on the second floor of this 3-storey low-rise building (no lift). Guests enter to an open-plan living-kitchen-dining room, with corner sofa which can be converted into a double sofa bed for an additional 2 persons, and dining table for 4. Patio doors lead to a sea view balcony, furnished with outdoor sofa and armchairs, connected with the balcony of PG004. One double bedroom and one shower room complete the apartment.
Pag Island is located within easy reach of a range of sights and landmarks, including the Kornati Islands and the Paklenica mountains. Novalja is within easy walking distance and boasts a lively atmosphere with plenty of café-bars and restaurants along the coastline. The beaches at Zrce are within easy driving distance for those who wish to hire a car. For those looking for a relaxing Pag Island holiday, the Gligora dairy is within easy reach, where it is possible to taste the award winning Paski Sir cheese. The apartment can be rented with PG004 within the same building for a total party size of up to 10 guests.
- Distance to beach500 m
- Nearest airportZadar
- Distance to airport75km
- Nearest townNovalja
- Distance to town500m
- Details on nearest shopsMain shops in Novalja
- Distance to nearest shops500 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant500m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 4
- Minimum stay: 3 nights for all dates
- Arrival days: Any day for all dates
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Area: 56m2
- Sea View: Partial
- Pets: €10 per day
- Heating: One centrally located unit
- Car park: 1
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): One centrally located unit
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table & chairs
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Sofa bed in living room for an additional 2 persons
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 1
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 500 m
- Driving time to nearest beach: 5 minutes
- Nearest airport: Zadar
- Distance to airport: 75km
- Nearest town: Novalja
- Distance to town: 500m
- Details on nearest shops: Main shops in Novalja
- Distance to nearest shops: 500 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 500m
- Bus stop: 70 m
- Distance from the sea: 500 m
- Distance from the center: 500 m
- Bus available
- In city/town
- Provision of linen/towels
- Pets: €10 per pet per day
- The following must be produced on arrival: €200
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
02 Jan. - 26 May£ 145.00 26 May - 23 June£ 180.00 23 June - 25 Aug.£ 267.00 25 Aug. - 15 Sept.£ 180.00 15 Sept. - 29 Dec.£ 145.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: