2 Bedroom Townhouse at the heart of Baska Voda town, sleeps 4-6
A lovely restored townhouse at the heart of Baska Voda town, less than 50 metres from a range of shops, restaurants and bars lining the promenade and harbour. This holiday home is ideal for a family or couples looking to holiday within walking distance of some of the most beautiful beaches in Croatia.
The townhouse is set over three floors. Guests enter on the ground floor to a hallway, with shower room to the right, and leading to a double bedroom with air conditioning and TV. The first floor leads into an open-plan kitchen-dining room with cosy living area, fully equipped. Steep stairs lead up to the top floor - low ceilings and eaves on the staircase - to a spacious double room with ensuite shower room (eaves). Two balconies with mountain, old town and partial sea views, are accessed from the first and second floors of the property.
With the beaches, shops and restaurants of Baska Voda within easy walking distance, there is no need for guests to hire a car. Baska Voda is a lively seaside town on the Makarska Riviera, with a wide range of attractions from boat trips and white beaches to watersports and tennis courts for active holidaymakers. Seaside resort Brela is close by, and Makarska is less than 10km away. Read more about the area in our magazine.
- Distance to beach50 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport65 km
- Nearest townBaska Voda
- Distance to town10 m
- Distance to bus stopWalking distance
- Details on nearest shopsRange of shops in Baska Voda
- Distance to nearest shops10 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant10 m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 6
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for July & August, 3 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for July & August, any day for all other dates.
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Area: 70m2
- Parking: 1 parking space included. Additional parking on request - €10/day, payable locally.
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Per stay.
- Car park: Public parking 2 minutes' walk along the promenade.
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chairs on balcony
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: 2 single sofa beds, 1 in living room, 1 in upper double bedroom, for additional 2 persons (supplement)
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 50 m
- Driving time to nearest beach: N/A, 2 minutes walk
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 65 km
- Nearest town: Baska Voda
- Distance to town: 10 m
- Distance to bus stop: Walking distance
- Details on nearest shops: Range of shops in Baska Voda
- Distance to nearest shops: 10 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 10 m
- On the seaside
- Tennis courts: 500 m
- Bus stop: 500 m
- Distance from the sea: 30 m
- Distance from the center: 10 m
- Bus available
- Information on transfers: Available on request
- In city/town
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €100
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Apr. - 01 June£ 117.00 01 June - 15 June£ 158.00 15 June - 25 June£ 184.00 25 June - 01 July£ 226.00 01 July - 05 July£ 226.00 05 July - 25 Aug.£ 226.00 25 Aug. - 01 Sept.£ 184.00 01 Sept. - 05 Sept.£ 184.00 05 Sept. - 15 Sept.£ 184.00 15 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 158.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 117.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: