8 Bedroom Seafront Villa with Pool and Panoramic Sea Views near beach, shops and restaurants in Prigradica, Korcula Island, sleeps 16-20
This large villa with pool, ideal for large groups or families looking to holiday together, is set in a desirable location right on the seafront in the pretty coastal town of Prigradica, Korcula Island. The villa itself is divided into 3 apartments, suitable for families or groups of friends looking for a reunion or celebration, and the large grounds and terraces are the perfect space for the whole party to relax together and enjoy the stunning views Korcula island has to offer.
The villa is divided into three apartments, each connected with external stairs, as follows:
A self-contained 2-bedroom apartment is located on this level. Guests enter to a living area leading through the open-plan space to a kitchen area. Two twin bedrooms, each with shower room, are accessed from the living area. Patio doors lead from here to the ground floor terrace, with seating and sea views.
A self-contained 3-bedroom apartment is located on this level. Guests enter to an open-plan living-kitchen-dining room containing a double sofa bed, with patio doors leading to a shaded first floor terrace with outdoor dining table and chairs. Two double bedrooms and one twin bedroom, each with shower room, are accessed from the living area. One double bedroom also benefits from its own private terrace with seating area and parasol.
Second floor (eaves)
A self-contained 3-bedroom apartment is located on this level with sloping ceilings throughout. Guests enter to an open-plan living-kitchen-dining room containing a double sofa bed, with patio doors leading to a sunny terrace with outdoor dining table and chairs, and panoramic sea views. Two twin bedrooms and one double bedroom, each with shower room, are accessed from the living area.
The tiered terraces are accessed from the ground floor terrace. A lower ground floor terrace with pool and sun loungers leads down to a second sunny terrace, leading to a concrete plateau style beach with boat mooring for boats up to 5m available free of charge. A terrace to the rear of the villa also provides games including table tennis and darts.
Car hire is recommended at this villa. The island of Korcula is a beautiful green island, with plenty of undiscovered authentic villages and towns around the coastline. Prigradica, 500m from the villa, is a pretty town in a small bay with a shingle beach and a selection of cafe-bars and restaurants where guests can enjoy sea views from the terraces. Korcula Old Town is well worth a day trip - you can often see performances of their traditional sword dance Moreska, or try your hand at sailing or windsurfing in the nearby school. Guests staying in this region can also visiting local vineyards, take a day trip to Dubrovnik/Mostar and other places such as the National Park of Mljet Island.
- Distance to beach500 m
- Nearest airportDubrovnik. Split is also a possibility.
- Distance to airport2-3 hours to Dubrovnik including ferry crossing, 5-6 hours to Split including ferry crossing.
- Nearest townBlato
- Distance to town4km
- Details on nearest shopsSmall local supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops600 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant500 m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 16
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 20
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for all dates
- Arrival days: Saturday for mid May to late December. Any days for all other dates.
- Check-in: 16:00 - 20:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2014
- Area: 330
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Per stay
- Car park: Space for 3 cars
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sea view
- Sun deck
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): 12 units
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 26m2
- Pool private to the property
- Table tennis
- Hi-Fi system/CD player
- 2 kayaks at your disposal, two public beach volleyball fields, basketball field and mini football
- Washing machine
- DVD player
- Cable TV
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun loungers, dining table and chairs
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: 2 sofa beds in kichen/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 5
- Total number of bedrooms: 8
- Number of twin bedrooms: 3
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 8
- Total number of bathrooms: 8
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 500 m
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik. Split is also a possibility.
- Distance to airport: 2-3 hours to Dubrovnik including ferry crossing, 5-6 hours to Split including ferry crossing.
- Nearest town: Blato
- Distance to town: 4km
- Details on nearest shops: Small local supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 600 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 500 m
- On the seaside
- Distance from the sea: 5 m
- Distance from the center: 500 m
- Car recommended
- Provision of linen/towels
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
12 Jan. - 11 May£ 468.00 11 May - 08 June£ 586.00 08 June - 29 June£ 742.00 29 June - 06 July£ 1,008.00 06 July - 24 Aug.£ 1,119.00 24 Aug. - 31 Aug.£ 1,008.00 31 Aug. - 07 Sept.£ 742.00 07 Sept. - 14 Sept.£ 586.00 14 Sept. - 14 Dec.£ 468.00 14 Dec. - 01 Jan.£ 740.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: