1 Bedroom Villa with Pool and Sea Views on the Peljesac Peninsula, sleeps 2-6
This comfortable holiday property is situated in beautiful Trstenik with views over the bay below. With shops, café-bars, restaurants and the pretty beach all within walking distance, this simply furnished 1 bedroom villa with pool is perfect for a couple or small family.
A long steep flight of steps leads from the parking area to the property which is set over two levels, with the accommodation all on the ground floor. Guests enter the property on the ground floor to a kitchen-dining room with single sofa bed and day bed for 2 persons. Steps leads up to a mezzanine level with twin beds. There is a shower room accessed from the sleeping area. A double bedroom is accessed externally from the terrace and has its own shower room.
The first floor of the property is a roof terrace with sea views, dining tables and benches, which is accessed from the steep staircase leading down from the parking area. The ground floor of the property has a second terrace with table and chairs. Stairs lead down from the ground floor terrace to the pool terrace, furnished with sun loungers.
For those looking to explore the wider Peljesac Peninsula, car hire is recommended. Trstenik is a pretty village deep in a sheltered bay with a pretty pebble beach, located about halfway up the Peljesac peninsula. The tucked away location and crystal clear waters make this a perfect holiday destination. Trstenik has a small selection of restaurants and a winery producing one of Croatia's best known wines Plavac Mali. Beyond its vineyard landscapes, the Peljesac Peninsula is also suited to those who enjoy watersports, with a scuba diving school in Trstenik and surfing school further up the coast in Viganj. For more inspiration on the Peljesac Peninsula view our magazine.
- Distance to beach70 m
- Nearest airportDubrovnik
- Distance to airport110km
- Nearest townOrebic
- Distance to town24km - 30 min drive
- Details on nearest shopsShops in Trstenik
- Distance to nearest shops50 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant100m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 3
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 6
- Minimum stay: 7 Nights for all dates
- Arrival days: Saturday for all dates
- Check-in: 16:00 - 20:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2006
- Last renovated: 2012
- Area: 106 m2
- 1 pet allowed
- Parking for 2 cars
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Pool size: 24 m2
- Pool private to the property
- Hi-Fi system
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun loungers
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Kitchen-dining area has a mezzanine level with twin beds. There is also a single sofa bed and day bed in the kitchen-dining room.
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 1
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 70 m
- Driving time to nearest beach: 2 minutes on foot
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik
- Distance to airport: 110km
- Nearest town: Orebic
- Distance to town: 24km - 30 min drive
- Details on nearest shops: Shops in Trstenik
- Distance to nearest shops: 50 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 100m
- On the seaside
- Distance from the sea: 70 m
- Distance from the center: 24 km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
12 Jan. - 11 May£ 135.00 11 May - 08 June£ 151.00 08 June - 06 July£ 190.00 06 July - 13 July£ 255.00 13 July - 17 Aug.£ 283.00 17 Aug. - 24 Aug.£ 255.00 24 Aug. - 31 Aug.£ 190.00 31 Aug. - 14 Sept.£ 151.00 14 Sept. - 14 Dec.£ 135.00 14 Dec. - 01 Jan.£ 190.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: