1 Bedroom Apartment in Trogir Old Town, Sleeps 2-4
This 1 bedroom apartment has a terrace and is located in Trogir Old Town. Sleeping 2-4 guests, it is perfect for couples, friends or families looking to be amongst the bustle of the vibrant town.
The apartment contains a kitchenette, an open plan lounge / diner, a twin bedroom (which can be made into a double bed) and a shower room. Outside there is a terrace with space for dining.
Car hire is recommended to explore out of Trogir Old Town. The apartment is situated in the centre of Trogir Old Town, so guests have many wonderful cafes, restaurants and bars within walking distance. There are also numerous cafes, and a stroll along the historic town’s winding streets is recommended. A wonderful pebble beach offers a place to relax and swim during the daytime. Guests can also take a ferry ride to one of the nearby islands, or travel a little further afield to the waterfalls at Krk National Park.
- Distance to beach300 m
- Nearest airportSplit airport
- Distance to airport5km / 10-minute drive
- Nearest townTrogir Old Town
- Distance to townIn town
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket
- Distance to nearest shops300 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant300m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 4
- Minimum stay: 3 nights minimum stay for all dates
- Arrival days: Any day arrival for all dates
- Check-in: 13:00 - 22:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun lounger, table and chairs.
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: 2 additional people can sleep on the sofa bed in the living room.
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 1
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 300 m
- Driving time to nearest beach: 9-minute walk
- Nearest airport: Split airport
- Distance to airport: 5km / 10-minute drive
- Nearest town: Trogir Old Town
- Distance to town: In town
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 300 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 300m
- In city/town
- Cot: €7 per night (payable locally in cash)
- Airport transfer available at additional cost
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 June - 16 June£ 82.00 16 June - 01 July£ 95.00 01 July - 16 July£ 110.00 16 July - 21 Aug.£ 120.00 21 Aug. - 01 Sept.£ 110.00 01 Sept. - 16 Sept.£ 95.00 16 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 82.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: