3 Bedroom Town House located in Hvar Town, Hvar
Situated in the heart of the Hvar Town, surrounded by an array of restaurants, cafes and bars, this three bedroom town house with second floor terrace gives views over the town and its many roofs. This is a great town house for a family or group of friends who want to have quick and easy access to all that Hvar Town has to offer.
The villa is accessed from a side street just off the main town square. Stairs lead straight to the first floor where there are two bedrooms, a twin bedroom and a double bedroom, both of which have an en-suite bathroom. The second floor (top) is where you will find the lounge/dining area with patio doors to the terrace which has a dining table, chairs and sun loungers. The kitchen is off the lounge and a double bedroom plus bathroom are here as well.
Car hire is recommended. Hvar town is a popular tourist destination and has a famous history of film and music stars staying nearby for their holidays or mooring their boats in the marina. The town is quiet in the low season and comes to life in high season. Exploring more of the island, towns such as Jelsa or Stari Grad are all easily accessible by car which means whether you want to relax in the sun on the terrace or discover the island, this villa is ideal for you.
- Distance to beach400 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport70km
- Nearest townHvar Town
- Distance to town10m
- Details on nearest shopsGrocery store
- Distance to nearest shops50 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant2m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 6
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 6
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for early June-early September, 3 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for early June-early September, any day for all other dates.
- Check-in: 16:00-20:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1990
- Last renovated: 2005
- Area: 104m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Public parking available.
- Internet: Cable connection
- Washing machine
- DVD player
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun lounger, table and chairs.
- Dining room
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 3
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 3
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 400 m
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 70km
- Nearest town: Hvar Town
- Distance to town: 10m
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery store
- Distance to nearest shops: 50 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 2m
- Car recommended
- In city/town
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Prices quoted occasionally may be subject to change at time of booking. A member of our team can re-confirm final price prior to booking.
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
16 Apr. - 14 May£ 91.00 14 May - 11 June£ 104.00 11 June - 09 July£ 130.00 09 July - 16 July£ 217.00 16 July - 20 Aug.£ 255.00 20 Aug. - 27 Aug.£ 217.00 27 Aug. - 03 Sept.£ 130.00 03 Sept. - 17 Sept.£ 104.00 17 Sept. - 17 Dec.£ 91.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: