Three bedroom traditional Istrian villa with large pool near Rovinj
Re-built on the foundations of an original Roman villa, this unique villa is set in an impressive 6000 square metres of private garden containing an orchard full of fruit trees. From the pool and terrace area guests can enjoy views of Rovinj, undoubtedly one of Croatia’s finest towns, as well as distant sea views. Guests staying here will be impressed by the wonderful location especially its close proximity to Rovinj and the peaceful and relaxing environment offered by the villa and its surroundings.
The property is entered via a driveway which takes you past the owner’s cottage (owner lives on site but property is separated from the main villa for complete privacy) and up to the villa. Directly in front of the villa is the main pool area, with distant views to Rovinj. A spacious living-dining area seating up to 8 persons, and fully fitted kitchen, are accessed via floor-to-ceiling patio doors leading from the terrace. Entering the main villa from the living-dining area, the ground floor of the villa consists of a double bedroom and a second open plan living/dining room featuring a number of antiques. There is also a rear corridor from where the kitchen, shower room and twin bedroom are located along with a back door which leads out into the rear garden. The first floor consists of one double bedroom and a bathroom.
The villa would suit a group of friends and is particularly suitable for families with children in view of the large garden. The outdoor kitchen and dining facilities are particularly attractive to those keen on entertaining. Car hire is recommended at this villa. The nearby town of Rovinj is the ideal location for day trips, with its enticingly beautiful Old Town by the sea. Further afield are the famous Roman amphitheatre of Pula, and a day trip to Venice is also very popular with Croatian Villas guests, arranged from Rovinj. For further information on the Istria region please visit our Country Guide.
- Distance to beach3 km
- Nearest airportPula. Rijeka and Zagreb are also possible
- Distance to airportPula (nearest) is approx. 45km from the villa
- Nearest townRovinj
- Distance to town2km
- Frequency of busesApprox. every 3 hours.
- Details on nearest shopsMini market 600m away otherwise supermarkets, post-office, souvenir shops all in Rovinj.
- Distance to nearest shops2 km
- Distance to nearest restaurantNearest restaurant 600m. Range of restaurants in Rovinj, 2km from the villa
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 6
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 6
- Minimum stay: 7 nights in July and August. 3 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: 2018 only: Any day arrival for all dates. 2019 onwards: Saturday for July & August. Any day for all other dates
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: Foundations est. 1st Century.
- Last renovated: 2015
- Parking for 4 cars
- Sun deck
- Pool size: 14m x 4m
- Pool private to the property
- Fire place
- Satellite TV
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Wooden table with benches, sun loungers, outdoor kitchen.
- Dining room
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 3
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 3 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: c.a. 10 minutes
- Nearest airport: Pula. Rijeka and Zagreb are also possible
- Distance to airport: Pula (nearest) is approx. 45km from the villa
- Nearest town: Rovinj
- Distance to town: 2km
- Details on nearest shops: Mini market 600m away otherwise supermarkets, post-office, souvenir shops all in Rovinj.
- Distance to nearest shops: 2 km
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: Nearest restaurant 600m. Range of restaurants in Rovinj, 2km from the villa
- Bus stop: 700 m
- Distance from the sea: 3 km
- Distance from the center: 2 km
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: Approx. every 3 hours.
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Laundry service provided - fee charged locally.
- Heating charged at Euros 24 per day payable locally.
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
18 May - 15 June£ 197.00 15 June - 29 June£ 252.00 29 June - 06 July£ 309.00 06 July - 24 Aug.£ 362.00 24 Aug. - 31 Aug.£ 309.00 31 Aug. - 14 Sept.£ 252.00 14 Sept. - 26 Oct.£ 197.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: