Four bedroom Villa with Pool and Sea Views on Brac Island, sleep 8
New to the market, this 4 bedroom villa offers its guests sea views and easy access to a beach just 40m away. Located in Postira and just a short walk from the town this is an ideal villa for families or groups of friends travelling together who want a central location, whilst being able to explore the island.
The villa is single storey and consists of a lounge / kitchen / diner, 2 double bedrooms, 1 twin bedroom and a bedroom with bunk beds. There is also a shower room and separate toilet. Outside there is a balcony to the front with direct sea views and to the side of the villa is a spacious sun terrace with pool and loungers, gazebo for shade and dining facilities. The built-in BBQ provides the perfect place to enjoy an evening meal.
Car hire is recommended. Brac Island is easily accessible from the mainland with a frequent car ferry service operating all year round from Split (mainland) to Supetar (on Brac) followed by a 20 minute drive to Postira. Postira offers a picturesque harbour, sea food restaurants, bars and various excursions to nearby places of interest such as Hvar island, the town also provides a good base from which to explore the rest of the island. Sites of interest include Vidova Gora, the highest point of all the Adriatic islands (778m), the towns of Milna, Supetar, Sutivan and Bol with the famous Bol Golden Cape beach as well as the Blaca Hermitage dating back to the 15th century located on the south of the island. Also worth visiting is the nearby sandy beach at Lovrecina Bay near Splitska. Excursions to other islands and to Split old town are available from the island.
- Distance to beach50 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport2 - 3 hours including ferry crossing
- Nearest townPostira
- Distance to town200m
- Distance to bus stop150m
- Frequency of busesEvery 2 hours
- Details on nearest shopsGrocery and cafés in Postira
- Distance to nearest shops200 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant200m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 8
- Minimum stay: 2019: 7 nights in July, August & September. 3 nights all other dates. 2020: 7 nights for July and August, 3 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: 2019: Saturday for July, August & September. Any day all other dates. 2020: Saturday for July and August, any day for all other dates.
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- Built: 1967
- Last renovated: 2014
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Spaces available opposite the villa, on street parking
- Sea view
- Sun deck
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): A/C unit in the lounge / diner
- Pool size: 6.5m x 3.5m
- Pool private to the property
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun loungers, table and chairs on terrace
- Dining room
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- Number of rooms with Bunk Beds: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 50 m
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 2 - 3 hours including ferry crossing
- Nearest town: Postira
- Distance to town: 200m
- Distance to bus stop: 150m
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery and cafés in Postira
- Distance to nearest shops: 200 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 200m
- In suburb
- On the seaside
- Bus stop: 150 m
- Distance from the sea: 50 m
- Distance from the center: 200 m
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: Every 2 hours
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €250
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 01 June£ 171.00 01 June - 01 July£ 237.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 420.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 237.00 01 Oct. - 01 Jan.£ 197.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
The Villa is very spacious and well laid out. The outdoor area is superb with lots of place to relax and sit out. The pool was also superb and extremely clean. A lovely find.
Owners were very kind. We arrived very late to the property, 2.30am due the late arrival of our flight from Leeds. They were there to greet us still and had left us a welcome meal and a drink which was so kind. They were always at the end of a mobile phone for help if we needed it, such as ferry times or dustbin collection times. Lovely helpful owners.
Impressed with: The friendliness of the people and the lack of 'Brits'.
Not impressed with: The midgey bites
Recommend: Braza was one of our favourite restaurants especially the Jumbo pizza for our teenagers. The service there was brilliant We went on a catamaran cruise from Supertar which was brilliant too Bol is worth visiting and we took a ferry to Zhanti Rat beach Pancakes from the bar just two doors up from the villa from 5pm
Favourite villa moment: The swimming pool first thing in the morning and last thing at night. Crossing the road to the sea.
Stayed August 2014
The property was beautiful. The pool and BBQ were really nice and useful. The location was also perfect right on the sea. The owners were incredibly nice and accommodative, extremely helpful and in touch on anything we needed.
Impressed with: The weather and clear water.
Favourite villa moment: Relaxing by the pool and bbq-ing.
Stayed May 2014