Palm Fringed 3 Bedroom Villa with Pool in Sumartin, Brac Island, sleeps 8-10
A beautifully designed charming villa with pool set among palm trees and spacious grounds, situated in picturesque Sumartin within minutes from the beach. Relax by the pool and explore nearby shops and restaurants within easy walking distance.
This lovely villa is entered on the ground floor, comprising two double bedrooms, one with corner bath in the room and one quadruple bedroom with 2 double beds. A further bathroom, a separate WC and a utility area are also located on this level. Each bedroom has its own access to the garden with pool and outdoor shower, terrace with BBQ and summer kitchen. The first floor features an open plan kitchen-living-dining area with double sofa-bed where guests can access two balconies with table and chairs offering garden views. There is also a separate shower room on this level.
Car hire is recommended. Sumartin is a friendly village; the pretty harbour provides the main focal point where guests will find a supermarket along with a selection of bars and restaurants. Lively Makarska town on the mainland has a direct car ferry service to Sumartin, and makes for an excellent day trip from the villa, providing local markets, shops and entertainment. Brac Island has plenty to offer holidaymakers, from the popular Golden Cape beach in Bol to the iconic bays the island is famous for. Find out more about Brac Island on our Croatia Guide.
- Distance to beach100 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport2-3 hours travel, including ferry crossing
- Nearest townSumartin
- Distance to town150m
- Distance to bus stop150m
- Distance to nearest shops150 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant150m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 10
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for early June-early September, 3 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for early June-early September, any day for all other dates.
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Last renovated: 2009
- Area: 160m2
- Grounds: 180m2
- Pool shower
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 3 cars.
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 50m2
- Pool private to the property
- Fire place
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Outdoor summer kitchen
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun loungers
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Quad bedroom made up of 2 double beds.
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 3
- Number of quadruple bedrooms: 1
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 3
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
- Additional information on bathrooms: Open plan corner bath with shower attachment in one double bedroom.
- Number of bath/shower rooms which have a toilet: 2
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 100 m
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 2-3 hours travel, including ferry crossing
- Nearest town: Sumartin
- Distance to town: 150m
- Distance to bus stop: 150m
- Distance to nearest shops: 150 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 150m
- In suburb
- On the seaside
- Bus stop: 150 m
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Information on transfers: Available on request.
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 04 May£ 219.00 04 May - 18 May£ 251.00 18 May - 08 June£ 294.00 08 June - 29 June£ 396.00 29 June - 24 Aug.£ 536.00 24 Aug. - 31 Aug.£ 396.00 31 Aug. - 07 Sept.£ 294.00 07 Sept. - 14 Sept.£ 251.00 14 Sept. - 01 Jan.£ 219.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Standard cancellation conditions apply for all cancellations received by Croatian Villas/Authentic Villa Holidays Ltd up to 40 days prior to arrival.
Cancellations received within 40 days of arrival incur a 100% cancellation charge.
The following additional services can be arranged at the villa.
Return transfer by minivan between Supetar and the accommodation available at no extra charge for January - early June and early September - December. To pre-book, please speak with one of our consultants.
Extra cleaning of the accommodation can be arranged on request at a cost of €80 (payable locally).