Six Bedroom Stone Villa in Brela, Makarska Riviera
This spacious stone villa in Brela is located a short distance away from what is undoubtedly one of Croatia’s finest beaches, the 6km white pebble beach at Brela. Sitting just above the pretty harbour, guests can expect to enjoy lovely sea view from the terraces. There is much to do in Brela in terms of restaurants and nightlife and the villa is conveniently located to explore this part of the coast known as the Makarska Riviera.
Guests approach the villa via an access road where they can park in the secure car parking located below the villa. Guests then take the stairs to the first floor which open up onto the main terrace area featuring a large stone BBQ and outdoor dining table. Entry into the villa is via a set of wooden doors which lead into the main lounge/dining area featuring exposed stone walls and a bar. An archway leads through to the simple but fully equipped kitchen. To access the bedrooms guests must return to the main terrace where there are stairs leading up to the second floor containing two double bedrooms both with en-suite shower rooms and doors leading out onto a communal sea facing terrace. A spiral staircase leads to the third floor which offers exactly the same layout at the second floor. The fourth floor (reached by way of the same spiral staircase) is located under the eaves. Here guests will find two single bedrooms, and a separate bathroom with half bath and shower. All bedrooms offer sea views.
The accommodation would suit a family/two families traveling together or a group of friends who would like to be within walking distance of the beach, bars and restaurants Other activities nearby including white water rafting, canoeing and canyoning on the River Cetina near Omis. Split, Dubrovnik,Mostar and islands such as Brac and Hvar are all easy day excursions that can be organized from Brela.
- Distance to beach50 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport60km to Split airport.
- Nearest townBrela
- Distance to town50m
- Details on nearest shopsGrocery shop.
- Distance to nearest shops100 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant300m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 10
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 11
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for late June-early September, 3 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for late June - early September. Any day for all other dates.
- Built: 1850
- Last renovated: 2007
- Area: Villa: 160m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Once a week
- Car park: Garage parking for 2 cars
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Sea view
- Sun deck
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): All double bedrooms have air conditioning. The two single bedrooms each have a portable air conditioning unit.
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Wooden table with benches for 8 people
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Extra single bed on request in one double bedroom, at additional cost.
- Number of double bedrooms: 4
- Total number of bedrooms: 5
- Number of single bedrooms: 2
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 4
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 5
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
- Additional information on bathrooms: Each double bedroom has an ensuite shower room. Fourth floor single rooms share a separate bathroom with half-bath and shower.
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 50 m
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 60km to Split airport.
- Nearest town: Brela
- Distance to town: 50m
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery shop.
- Distance to nearest shops: 100 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 300m
- On the seaside
- Car recommended
- In city/town
- Provision of linen/towels
- Additional person charge: An 11 person between late June and mid-September will cost an additional £10 per night
- Pet Fee: €5 per day
- The following must be produced on arrival: €200
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Apr. - 01 June£ 332.00 01 June - 15 June£ 361.00 15 June - 25 June£ 424.00 25 June - 05 July£ 690.00 05 July - 25 Aug.£ 383.00 25 Aug. - 05 Sept.£ 690.00 05 Sept. - 15 Sept.£ 424.00 15 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 361.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 332.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Suitable for our needs. Would return to the property if we required group travel accommodation Land line for telephone was not working. Beautiful country. Relax and enjoy
Impressed with: Beauty of the country and Adriatic coast.
Not impressed with: Bank services not readily available.
Recommend: Bar Nautica
Favourite villa moment: Enjoying breakfast and sunsets on the terrace. The entire first floor was enjoyed by all.
Stayed September 2015