Pretty four bedroom stone villa in Cavtat near Dubrovnik
Situated in an elevated position on the edge of the picturesque seaside town of Cavtat, well known for its wonderful cafes and restaurants, this pretty four bedroom villa offers guests lovely sea views from its terraces. The villa also has the added advantage of being located above the Hotel Epidaurus and for a small fee guests are usually able to make use of the hotel facilities (pool and beach). Other beaches are also within walking distance from the accommodation.
The villa is approached from the parking area below and up a short flight of steps and into a sea facing terrace area which is equipped with a table and chairs, patio recliners and an outdoor BBQ area. A door from the terrace area leads into an open plan lounge/diner area from which there is door into a small kitchen containing a fridge, sink and oven. Doors from the kitchen lead back out onto the terrace where there are further outdoor cooking areas connecting with the BBQ. On this floor there is also a double bedroom. The first floor contains two double bedrooms one of which contains an additional single bed. Each bedroom has doors leading out onto spacious sea view balconies. There are two separate shower rooms. The second floor consists of (eaves) double bedroom with additional extra bed.
The villa would suit a family or friends looking to stay close to a typical Dalmatian old city and beaches. Cavtat old town is approximately 20 minutes walk away. An hourly boat service operates to Dubrovnik from Cavtat old town from April till October. The boat arrives directly into Dubrovnik old town and the journey time is approx. 30-40 minutes. Last boat back is around midnight although this may be subject to change towards the earlier and latter parts of the season. Please check locally.
- Distance to beach100 m
- Nearest airportDubrovnik
- Distance to airport5km
- Nearest townCavtat
- Distance to town20 minutes' walk
- Distance to bus stop1km
- Frequency of busesEvery thirty minutes to Dubrovnik
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarkets, post office etc.
- Distance to nearest shops1 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant400m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 10
- Minimum stay: 5 nights in mid-June to mid-September. 3 nights other months
- Arrival days: Any day for all dates.
- Built: 1890
- Last renovated: 2006
- Area: 180m2
- Tennis courts available at nearby Hotel. Charged at hourly rate, payable locally.
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 2 cars located below the villa, approximately 50m away
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Tennis court
- Internet access available on request
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table, chairs and sun loungers/
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Two of the bedrooms contain an extra single bed.
- Number of double bedrooms: 4
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 100 m
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik
- Distance to airport: 5km
- Nearest town: Cavtat
- Distance to town: 20 minutes' walk
- Distance to bus stop: 1km
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarkets, post office etc.
- Distance to nearest shops: 1 km
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 400m
- In suburb
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: Every thirty minutes to Dubrovnik
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €200
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 01 Apr.£ 107.00 01 Apr. - 01 June£ 132.00 01 June - 15 June£ 183.00 15 June - 24 Aug.£ 322.00 24 Aug. - 14 Sept.£ 183.00 14 Sept. - 01 Nov.£ 132.00 01 Nov. - 01 Jan.£ 107.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
*SPECIAL OFFER*: 10% off all available 2019 dates