4 Bedroom villa with sea view in Cavtat old town sleeps 7 – 10
This delightful stone villa is situated in the heart of Cavtat’s stunning old town which is located on a wooded peninsula. Offering a spectacular harbour view from its’ main terrace, the villa is within easy access of Cavtat’s restaurants, bars and beaches which line the town’s charming palm studded harbour. The villa represents excellent value for money and would suit a family/two families or a group of friends.
This Cavtat villa is approached via steps going up to a pedestrian only street located in the old town. Guests enter from the pedestrian only street into a small hallway which leads into a lounge with kitchenette and a door opening out onto the main sea facing terrace. There is also a double bedroom, a single bedroom and a separate bathroom on this level. Stairs from the lounge lead up into the attic/roof where there is a separate twin bedroom, an open plan room which contains a double sofa bed and separate small extra bed (suitable for 3 young children or one adult) and a separate shower room. Stairs from the small hallway next to the main entrance lead down into a large open plan kitchen / dining / lounge area with doors opening out onto a second sea-facing terrace. There is also a separate double bedroom with a door opening out onto a bathroom with bath. This bathroom can also be accessed via a second door from the open plan kitchen / dining / lounge.
In view of the pedestrian only streets and stairs that make up Cavtat old town, the property would not suit those experiencing walking difficulties. Frequent boat trips run between Dubrovnik and Cavtat during the summer (journey time approximately one hour). Worth visiting in Cavtat is the Vlaho Bukovac Gallery, the society portrait painter who was born in Cavtat as well as the Racic Mausoleum designed by Croatia’s most famous sculptor, Ivan Mestrovic. Other nearby areas of interest include the Konavle Valley, as well as day trips to Montenegro which can be booked as excursions when in Cavtat.
- Distance to beach300 m
- Nearest airportDubrovnik
- Distance to airport5km
- Frequency of busesHourly from 5am to midnight.
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket, souvenir shops.
- Distance to nearest shops400 m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 10
- Minimum stay: 5 nights in July and August. 3 nights other months
- Arrival days: Any day arrival for all dates.
- Built: 16th Century
- Last renovated: 2005
- Area: 170m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Sea view
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): Air-conditioning: The are 2 A/C units located in the loft and in the corridor on the entrance floor
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Outdoor dining area
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Open loft room contains a sofa bed and a fold away single bed suitable for one adult or 3 young children.
- Number of double bedrooms: 3
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 3
- Total number of bathrooms: 3
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 300 m
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik
- Distance to airport: 5km
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket, souvenir shops.
- Distance to nearest shops: 400 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Frequency of buses: Hourly from 5am to midnight.
- Information on transfers: Airport Transfers arranged on request. Approximate prices are: 100 kunas (1-4 persons), 150 kunas (5-8 persons), 250 kunas (9-12 persons).
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €Euros
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 01 May£ 222.00 01 May - 01 June£ 277.00 01 June - 01 July£ 308.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 363.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 308.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 277.00 01 Nov. - 01 Jan.£ 222.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: