Three bedroom house in Postira on Brac island sleeps 7-8
This Brac island house, located in the heart of quaint fishing village of Postira, provides guests with comfortable accommodation in a traditional setting. The various cafes, bars and restaurants of Postira are all within walking distance of the villa, as are the local beaches. Fresh fish can be bought from the local fishermen at the quay or from the stone fish market in town.
The property is approached down one of the old town alley ways off the sea front and into a courtyard. A flight of stairs leads up to an upper terrace with table and chairs where the entrance to the main house is located. Guests enter into an open plan kitchen/diner/lounge area. Along a rear corridor there is a twin bedroom and separate shower room. The first floor features 2 x double bedrooms one of which contains a single sofa bed and a shower room. At entrance level the courtyard area features an outdoor kitchen and dining area as well as a separate ground floor containing a single sofa bed and shower room. There is also a separate WC.
The property accepts a maximum of 7 adults and one child under 12 and would make an ideal base for a or group of friends or even a couple. Brač Island is easily accessible from the mainland with a frequent car ferry service operating all year round from Split (mainland) to Supetar (on Brac) followed by a 20 minute drive to Postira. Brac island has much to offer in the way of sightseeing. Sites of interest include Vidova Gora, the highest point of all the Adriatic islands (778m), the towns of Milna, Supetar, Sutivan and Bol with the famous Bol Golden Cape beach as well as the Blaca Hermitage dating back to the 15th century located on the south of the island. Also worth visiting is the nearby sandy beach at Lovrecina Bay near Splitska. Excursions to other islands and to Split old town are also available from the island.WATCH THE VIDEOWATCH 360° PANORAMA
- Family / Friends
- Island Holidays
- Distance to beach30 m
- Nearest airportSplit airport
- Distance to airport2-3 hours including ferry crossing time
- Nearest townPostira
- Distance to townBC060 is in the centre of Postira
- Distance to bus stop50m
- Frequency of busesEvery 2 hours
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket
- Distance to nearest shops40 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant30m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 7
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 8
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for July-August, 5 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for July-August, any day for all other dates.
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1930
- Last renovated: 2014
- Area: 120m2
- Pets: Free of charge, maximum 2 house pets accepted not to exceed 30kg
- Number of Fans provided: 1
- Garden is a courtyard garden
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Public parking available 40m away from the property
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sun deck
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): A/C units located in the open plan lounge/kitchen/diner
- Fans provided
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Internet access: WiFi free of charge
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Accommodation will only accept 7 adults and one child under 12.
- Triple room consists of a double bed and single sofa bed.
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Upper terrace is equipped with table and chairs for 8 people + 2 sun lounger .Courtyard features barbecue grill with table and chairs for 8 people. There is also an outdoor shower.
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Number of triple bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 3
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 3
- Total number of bathrooms: 3
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
- Number of bath/shower rooms which have a toilet: 2
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 30 m
- Nearest airport: Split airport
- Distance to airport: 2-3 hours including ferry crossing time
- Nearest town: Postira
- Distance to town: BC060 is in the centre of Postira
- Distance to bus stop: 50m
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 40 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 30m
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: Every 2 hours
- In city/town
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Cot rental: Included
- Pet fee: Included
- The following must be produced on arrival: €200
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Apr. - 30 May£ 99.00 30 May - 13 June£ 123.00 13 June - 04 July£ 154.00 04 July - 29 Aug.£ 205.00 29 Aug. - 12 Sept.£ 154.00 12 Sept. - 26 Sept.£ 123.00 26 Sept. - 01 Nov.£ 99.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Select your travel datesFree Occupied Your selection