4 Bedroom Beachfront Villa with Pool near Rogoznica Sleeps 8-10
This attractive villa with pool is located next to the beach in the village of Zatoglav and comes with its’ own boat mooring. Guests will be able to relax in the mature garden and enjoy fine sea views along with distant views of Rogoznica town situated opposite the village.
The property is offered as 2 apartments (ground and first floor) with an outside garden and pool, all of which is private to guests when renting this holiday accommodation. The villa is approached along the sea front road into a private driveway. Guests then walk up a short flight of stairs to the garden area with pool and sun terrace which is situated in front of the property. Entrance to the ground floor apartment is from the garden. The first floor apartment is accessed via outside stairs located to the side of the building, the apartments are not connected internally. Each apartment features the following:
Ground Floor: Open plan kitchen with breakfast bar, diner, lounge. 2 x double bedrooms, 1 x shower room. Patio terrace next to the garden with bistro coffee table.
First floor: Guests enter into a kitchen with dining table, this is partially separated from the lounge which offers doors leading out onto a terrace with table for 4 persons, pool view and sea views. There are also 2 x double bedrooms and a shower room.
The side of the property features a shady outside dining area with BBQ and full summer kitchen, perfect for entertaining.
Car hire is recommended when staying at this villa which would suit a family or group of friends looking to relax in a typical seaside village which offers easy access to a number of places of interest in this region such as Krka National Park with its’ spectacular waterfalls, the historic cities of Zadar, Split and Trogir, all within easy day trips from the villa, as well as numerous excursions to off shore islands located in this region.
- Distance to beach5 m
- Nearest airportSplit. Zadar also a possibility.
- Distance to airport25 minutes to Split airport by car. Zadar is approximately 1.5 hours by car.
- Nearest townRogoznica
- Distance to town2 kms
- Distance to bus stop1.5 kms
- Details on nearest shopsApproximately 2 ms away/5-7 minutes by car.
- Distance to nearest restaurant5 minutes by car (1.5 kms). Nearest restaurant located in Perla Resort Hotel. Additional restaurants available in Rogoznica which is 2kms away.
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 10
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for all dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for June to mid-September, any day for all other dates.
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2000
- Last renovated: 2013
- Area: 200m2
- Boat mooring: Available for boat up to 10m for €30 per day. Please request at time of booking
- Number of fans provided: 1. Additional fans on request.
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 3 cars
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Fans provided
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 24m2
- Pool private to the property
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Villa is presented as 2 apartments, one above the other to form one private villa. The apartments are not connected internally, access to the 1st floor apartment is via outside steps. On one side of the villa is a covered dining area with BBQ and summer kitchen. There are table and chairs on the terrace and recliners around the pool. Both apartments feature a bistro table and chairs.
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Each apartment has a sofa bed in the lounge which can sleep 1 adult. Maximum capacity of the villa is 10 persons.
- Number of double bedrooms: 4
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
- Number of bath/shower rooms which have a toilet: 2
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 5 m
- Nearest airport: Split. Zadar also a possibility.
- Distance to airport: 25 minutes to Split airport by car. Zadar is approximately 1.5 hours by car.
- Nearest town: Rogoznica
- Distance to town: 2 kms
- Distance to bus stop: 1.5 kms
- Details on nearest shops: Approximately 2 ms away/5-7 minutes by car.
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 5 minutes by car (1.5 kms). Nearest restaurant located in Perla Resort Hotel. Additional restaurants available in Rogoznica which is 2kms away.
- On the seaside
- Car recommended
- Provision of linen/towels
- Separate charges which are usually paid for locally
- Cot rental: Included
- Gas cooker available in summer kitchen which is located next to BBQ/outdoor dining area. Electric cookers are located in the apartments.
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Apr. - 01 June£ 308.00 01 June - 01 July£ 429.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 550.00 01 Sept. - 15 Sept.£ 429.00 15 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 429.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 308.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Impressed with: Countryside
Not impressed with: Unfriendly people! It was lovely
Recommend: Very quiet place. Little to do, which suited us perfectly
Favourite villa moment: Swimming and proximity to the sea
Stayed August 2015
The property itself is probably the nicest in the immediate area. Neighbours are friendly. The owner had kindly provided a mobile Wifi router. Owner and his daughter are very helpful and friendly.
Impressed with: Lovely country, weather, not pretentious
Not impressed with: The thought that in ten years’ time it will be over-developed.
Recommend: The Bakers at the northern end of the causeway in Rogoznica is the best we found in the area. Ribola supermarket on the way there on the A8 had friendly staff and good stock. "Antoni's" restaurant on the quayside in Rogoznica (far side of the causeway) and "Toni's" restaurant in Primosten on the waterfront (with decking extended over the water) were very nice. Trogir old town and market worth a visit.
Favourite villa moment: Evening Barbeques
Stayed May 2015