7 Bedroom Villa with Pool near Dubrovnik Old Town, sleeps 14-16
This restored 19th century villa is situated in a residential neighbourhood in Dubrovnik City, within walking distance to the Dubrovnik Old Town. The property is comprised of a four bedroom main house, two self-contained apartments with shared terrace and a separate bedroom annexe, and benefits from pool and expansive tiered gardens.
Guests enter the grounds through either the main gate or the garage. From the garage guests can take the elevator up to the lower ground and ground floor. The lower ground floor comprises one studio apartment with kitchenette and en-suite bathroom. Also on this level is a one bedroom apartment featuring it's own living room with a sofa-bed suitable for two children, kitchenette with a table and chairs for four people and a double bedroom with en-suite shower room. The elevator continues to the ground floor, which marks the start of the main house, spanning three levels. Guests enter the ground floor to a hallway leading to a fully equipped kitchen with dining area and a living room with fireplace. Stairs from the hallway lead up to the first floor, with one double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and one twin bedroom with en-suite shower room. The second floor of the villa is similar in layout to the first floor but with two en-suite shower rooms and exposed wood-beam ceiling. Excluding the studio apartment, all beds can be changed to be either doubles or twins according to guests' needs.
From the ground floor, guests access a terrace spanning the width of the villa. This is the top level of the gardens. On this level, guests can find a Finnish sauna and separate annexe double bedroom with en-suite shower room and terrace with table and chairs. From the ground floor, 10 steps lead down to the next garden level, with a pool and terrace furnished with sun loungers. The tiered lawned gardens then lead down 2 more levels to a meeting room in the villa equipped with a projector and screen.
Car hire is not essential at this villa. It is a 5-10 minute walk to the sea and the various shops, restaurants and sights of the Old Town are just 200m away. A day trip to Montenegro or multi-centre holiday are also options worth considering.
- Distance to beach400 m
- Nearest airportDubrovnik
- Distance to airport20km
- Nearest townDubrovnik Old Town
- Distance to town200m
- Details on nearest shopsVariety of shops in the Old Town
- Distance to nearest shops200 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant200m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 14
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 16
- Minimum stay: 7 nights stay for July to August. 5 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Any day arrival for all dates.
- Check-in: 17:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 19th century
- The pool is open from early May to mid October
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Every 3 days.
- Car park: Space for 4 cars.
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Pool size: 7.3m x 3.65m
- Pool private to the property
- Fire place
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Internet access
- Additional professional kitchen
- Laundry room
- Conference/meeting room
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun loungers, dining table and chairs.
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: 4 bedroom main house with 2 annexe bedrooms and an annexe apartment with daybed suitable for 2 children. 5 of the double bedrooms can be separated into twin beds. Two weeks prior to arrival please advise Croatian Villas of your preferred guest configuration if you wish some of the bedrooms to be converted to twin rooms.
- Number of double bedrooms: 5
- Total number of bedrooms: 7
- Number of twin bedrooms: 2
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 5
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 7
Staff on site /available
- Maid: Basic daily cleaning.
- Baby sitting service
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 400 m
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik
- Distance to airport: 20km
- Nearest town: Dubrovnik Old Town
- Distance to town: 200m
- Details on nearest shops: Variety of shops in the Old Town
- Distance to nearest shops: 200 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 200m
- Information on transfers: Available on request.
- In city/town
- Provision of linen/towels
- Basic daily cleaning included, extra daily cleaning on request.
- Breakfast service on request
- Deposit payable locally either by cash or card. If paying deposit by card please advise minimum one week prior to arrival.
- The following must be produced on arrival: €2000
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Mar. - 16 Apr.£ 1,408.00 16 Apr. - 08 May£ 1,570.00 08 May - 08 June£ 2,056.00 08 June - 01 July£ 2,380.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 2,703.00 01 Sept. - 22 Sept.£ 2,479.00 22 Sept. - 16 Oct.£ 2,056.00 16 Oct. - 02 Dec.£ 1,570.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: